Part 2 : The Secret

Percy pulled Eren up. He said, "See? We aren't spies. We are here to help. If we were spies, we would've just knocked you unconscious and carried you away to Marley." "Okay that makes sense", came the reply. Percy felt a spark of friendship and knew immediately that they would be great friends. Eren said, "Well, I might believe you but you must convince the Scouts and the Military that you mean no harm." Percy nodded and they both headed to Thalia and Nico. Suddenly, Mikasa and Armin appeared, swinging down in ODM Gear. The demigods were introduced to the trio, Nico and Armin staring at each other. Percy said, "Corpse Breath!" They snapped out of it and blushed. Eren and Percy gave them teasing smiles.

After everything was explained to Mikasa and Armin, Mikasa said, "Well, we got to get to Trost. Our horses are too slow. Any ideas?" Percy grinned. "How about we shift and run to Trost?" Eren started grinning now. He never tried that with the scouts. Percy said, "We have 4 shifters and 2 normies. Armin is tool slow. I will carry Thalia on my shoulder, Mikasa will be carried by Eren and Nico can carry Armin. But Thalia might need ODM gear so that she can stay put. She may fly off since I'm as fast as a Jaw Titan." "Wicked." Eren unbuckled his ODM gear as he wouldn't need it anymore since they had gotten to the other side. He gave it to Mikasa. The others backed up as Percy, Eren and Nico came forward. Nico suddenly realised and yelled, "Wait!"

They looked at him puzzled. He pointed to the unconscious form or Connie and Sasha. Eren sighed and wrote them a note and kept it between Connie's fingers. Then, he came forward to stand with his fellow Shifters. They grinned at each other and bit their hands and in a massive boom, they were all in their Titan forms. Thalia shot her cables at Percy's shoulders and climbed up. Mikasa did the same with Eren and Armin with Nico. They all got ready and the Titans ran. Thalia was excited. It was the first time she wasn't afraid of heights. She yelled, "Woohoo!" Mikasa chuckled a bit and Armin smiled. Thalia could sense that Mikasa liked Eren a lot. Mikasa had hinted it a lot of times but Eren was oblivious. Just like Percy. Armin was bisexual and liked Nico. Nico liked him back. Armin reminded him of Will.

They reached Wall Rose in 2 hours. It shouldn't have taken that long but Percy and Nico were too fast. They had to wait every few mins for Eren to catch up. During their blessing from Chaos, he had given Percy and Nico a moderate amount of knowledge of the ODM gear so that they can fight without revealing themselves to Marley in the war. Not as much as Thalia, but moderate. They can rival Jean. They saw Commander Pixus on the top of the wall, drinking alcohol. Thalia and the others got off of the shifters as they emerged out of their titan forms. Percy put on Connie's ODM, Nico put on Sasha's. Thalia had Eren's ODM, so Eren hold on to Mikasa, so that they can get to the top of the wall. As they went up, Pixus asked, "So, Eren, Mikasa, Armin. Why are you here so early and who are your new friends?" 

Eren said, "These two are shifters and she is a expert in ODM gears. They're here to help fight Marley." Pixus raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Percy and the others introduced themselves, "I'm Percy Jackson, this is my girlfriend Thalia Grace and this is Nico Di Angelo." Commander Pixus said, "Dot Pixus, Chief of The Garrison." He turned to Eren and said, "Get them some place to stay for the night. Levi, Hange and the others will come by tomorrow afternoon and we can decide to trust them." Eren showed them the way to the rooms and Nico headed to a room as Percy and Thalia headed to another. Inside the room, Thalia asked, "So, I'm your girlfriend now then." Percy blushed and said, "If that's what you want to be." "Oh I want to." 

She kissed him and they fell onto the bed. Thalia slowly pulled his t-shirt off as Percy kissed her jaw, making her moan. Percy slowly put his hands under her t-shirt and it snaked it way to the chest, making Thalia moan again. In the other room, Nico yelled out, "Can you two resist fucking each other right now? I want to get some sleep. It's been a long day you know." The couple turned as red as a tomato and the rest of the night passed on a bit more quietly. Percy woke up next to Thalia to find both of them naked. He kissed her, and started playing with her hair. Thalia soon woke up and her piercing blue eyes met sea green. They leaned in and kissed as Percy muttered, "Good Morning Pinecone Face."They got up, and searched for clothes. Percy, finding nothing to wear, silently prayed to Chaos as Thalia did the same. Thalia got her Death To Barbie T shirt and a pair of jeans and Percy got a black hoodie and grey jeans. They put it on and went out to find Nico dressed completely in black with a black hoodie, black jeans and black shoes.

Percy shaked his head and strolled with them through the place, till he found Eren, Mikasa and Armin sitting together eating bread. They joined them and Percy gagged on his bread. He asked, "Don't you guys have bacon or eggs?" Thalia slapped him upside the head. Percy rubbed it and said, "Ow! What was that for?" Nico said, "Obviously meat is rare here Kelp Head. Didn't you listen to Chaos?" "Only the important stuff." Thalia rolled her eyes. Eren asked curiously, "Who is Chaos?" Thalia replied, "The guy who sent us here to help." "Oh" Soon, they climed the wall and started walking, talking. They saw Levi and and someone with glasses that Eren called Hanji being escorted somewhere. Eren said, "Now's our chance. Let's meet them." Eren approached Levi. He asked, "What is it brat? Why are you here and abandoning your post?"

Eren replied, "Well, we got two new shifters that wants to help in our war against Marley." Levi raised an eyebrow. He hissed, "You idiots! You bought two shifters inside the walls? We will talk about this later!" Percy said, "Well, that went well. So... I heard you are the best at hand to hand combat. Let's have a fight. I need to work out." And with that, they headed off, leaving Thalia too chat with Mikasa and Nico and Armin to sit there awkwardly. Hanji came to the group in the evening. She was completely casual, a bit insane, but whatever. She said that they have to go to the palace and meet the queen and the premier and discuss everything. 

That night, when Percy went out for a stroll, he heard sobbing. He walked quietly to the sound and saw Eren crying. Eren asked, "Why Annie?! Why did you betray us?" Percy asked softly, "Eren?" Eren jumped up, startled. He turned around and saw Percy. He sighed in relief. Percy asked, "Do you wanna talk about it?" "Yes I would love to." And Eren started explaining. He liked a girl named Annie, which Percy remembered from Chaos's story and how she had betrayed Eren. Eren said how he was hesitant to fight her, costing the lives of many people in Wall Sina, and finally losing control and almost eating her. Percy rubbed his neck and said, "That's messed up." "I know".

Percy felt awkward. He knew that Mikasa was deeply in love with Eren and he always thought Eren liked her back. But gaining this knowledge he felt bad for Mikasa. He suddenly realized that everything Eren felt for Mikasa was just sisterly and not romantic love. He sighed and sat near Eren. He decided to tell Eren about everything, alternate realities, why he was here and Greek mythology. And so he started...

Two Hours Later

Eren was at awe. Percy was a hero. He was nothing compared to what Percy had done for his people. He secretly vowed to be like Percy and do whatever it takes to keep his people safe. (I know this is different from the manga but just act like this was the reason Eren became a monster and tried to destroy the world to keep his people safe. He went to sleep saying "Good Night" to Percy, since they had a long day before them at the palace with Historia and the Army.

A/N: Vote and share to all AOT/Percy Jackson fans