Chapter One

Amber Shane Trinity Singleton  

"Fuck you and this damn class with yo old ass."

"Trinity Singleton please report to the front office immediately , Trinity Singleton please report to the front office immediately ." Ow's filled around the classroom as they began to laugh and snicker making our teacher madder . Bitch looked like a tomato with mold on it . Grabbing my stuff , I walked out the classroom and down to the front .

Not even making it to the stairs , I saw Jordan with the school thot Shalayla . What are we ? A story for another day . I kept my head low rushing to walk past the two of them only to get bumped into . "Oops ! My bad fat bitch ." Shalayla said laughing . I sighed picking my books up and now cracked phone . She didn't faze me , it was Jordan . Rushing to the front , I slowed my pace once I saw two security officer , the principle , my aunt Nancy , and Mrs . Parker the social worker .

If they were going to take me to jail , they could've saved me from that boring ass class . I looked over to Nancy , I could tell she been crying from her red glistening eyes and her red nose . "Mr . Davis and Mr . Perez want to talk to you ." I nodded my head following the five of them into the conference room .

"What do ya'll want ?" I chuckled leaning my back against the wall as everyone else took a seat . "I think it would be best if you took a seat Trinity ." Mrs . Ells said pointing to an empty seat beside Mrs . Parker . "Nah Ma I'm good , what they need to talk to me though ." I pointed to the to guys who were staring at me . "Your Mother was found dead in her house last night from an overdose ." Mr . Davis said .

Everyone was waiting for me to cry or break down , but I didn't .

"Can I go home now ?"

"It's okay you can cry if - " I held my hand up to the taco nigga shaking my head laughing at him .

"Never , I mean never tell me how I'm suppose to feel about the death of Tracey Day . She's burning in hell now so I can care less ." Mrs . Ells and Nancy had shocked looks on their face while Mr . Davis cracked a little smiled before quickly changing it to a straight face . Mrs . Parker stood up from her chair was the same face expression she had when I first saw her .

"I think it would be best if I have her for the rest of the day . I'll bring her home before twelve ." Nancy waved us off grabbing some tissue blowing her nose . She knew my so called Mom had problems and knew I had hate toward her so I knew she wasn't going to say anything to me about it . I think I was staring at her too long because Mrs . Parker tapped my shoulder .

Following her out the room and out the school to her car . "How was your day ?" She asked starting the car up . "It was ight ." I shrugged . "They told me what happened between you and a teacher . I need you to do better with your anger , well for me at least . I would be devastated if something happens to you with that foul mouth ." I smiled looking over at her as she cracked a smile along with me too .

"Yes ma'am ." Every since I was five , I always wished she was my mom . Nights when Nancy would go on her " business trips " I would stay at her house with her husband and son Avery . To be forty , she sure look like she was still in high school .

"My younger brother Dorian is over this program called Teen talk . It's an organization where they discuss things teens your ages go through while introducing you into adulthood ."

"I don't think I would -" She cut me off .

"They go on trips and it's free food ." She cut her eyes over at me stopping at a red light . "And I wasn't asking you ." I laid my head back on the seat as the sun shine through the window shield . Soon going into a deep slumber .