What computer games do you play?

Aries- Fall guys with Jason the Toymaker (he just gives the vibes that he would play it)

Taurus- Minecraft with Hoodie (good vibes all around with this one)

Gemini- Dead by Daylight (cause you play both the survivor and the killer in it) with Masky (feels like he would match perfectly for this game)

Cancer- No man's sky with Bloody Painter (you can't tell me he wouldn't want to play this beautiful game)

Leo- Mount Blade with Puppeteer (the ruler and the adviser feel to it)

Virgo- Hearthstone with EJ (honestly, this feels like a decompresser for the both of you)

Libra- League of Legends with BEN (do I really gotta explain this one?)

Scorpio- World of Warcraft with LJ (honestly, I feel like he would be the one to get you into it)

Sagittarius- Total War series (I'm not gonna get specific) with Dark Link (he gonna

Capricorn- Hell Let Loose with Slender (just kinda feels like he would play it)

Aquarius- Sea of Thieves (I swear there is no other possible reason or reference why I put this here *wink wink*) with Jeff the Killer (he would want to blow up the cannon)

Pisces- Wizards 101 with Ticci Toby (do I really need to explain this one too?)

Hello my cubs!! So I have a small announcement!

I have been working on a new story for a while. This story is more of my inserted part into an already playing storyline. I'm still into creepypasta but this story is actually apart of the dsmp world. For those who don't know who this group is or the story, I wish I could explain it but honestly, I trust some of you can explain the story better than I.

By all means, I will try to stay active but Im aware that some of you are also into dsmp so I will be posting my own inserted part of that story!

(If you guys like it, I may even add some you cubs to the story!)

Anyways! That's it for today! Please stay safe my cubs!