Who's there at your graduation?

Aries- Jeff the killer, screaming for you when your name is called out.

Taurus- Masky, ready with a trunk full of food for after the ceremony.

Gemini- BEN who glitches into the system and announces your name with your favorite music in the background.

Cancer- LJ who has his army of children filling the stands to cheer for you. More voices cheering for you!

Leo- Offender who brings flowers and throws one at you while you get your diploma before dumping you with flowers later. He's just showing how proud he is, in his own way.

Virgo- Bloody Painter who took off his mask during the ceremony but after, took you to get art/clay then went back to his place to make whatever emotional you are feeling come to life.

Libra- EJ who tries to cover up the whole time while keeping black goop pouring every where. After, he offers to take you home and you guys can have a movie night with whatever stuff you want.

Scorpio- Toby who screams for you while throwing an ax in the air so you could spot him. Then takes you to Target practice after for whatever you want to throw/shoot.

Sagittarius- Dark Link actually keeps to himself through out the ceremony but right as you take the picture, he pops in and poses then goes back with out being noticed. Then takes you out for food after.

Capricorn- Slenderman who happily claps from the stands and carries you to where ever you want with his tendrils as he teleports there.

Aquarius- Hoodie who has robbed a bank to have enough money for anything you could want after the ceremony.

Pisces- Jason the toymaker with an abundance of toys ready as gifts for you to celebrate you graduating!

Congrats to any graduates! Super proud of all of you! Even if you didn't graduate or are way beyond it! Always proud of my children!

(I hope you don't mind but I'm adopting all of you. It's just in my nature 💖😁)