Who tracks you down if you move away?

Aries- Slenderman (please don't tell me you upset him before you left)

Taurus- Masky (did you accidentally pack something of his? Maybe his jacket? I mean, it happens)

Gemini- Puppeteer (You packed his beanie and it's his favorite one even tho they all look the same)

Cancer- Bloody painter (Probably mixed up some of the art supplies huh?)

Leo- Jeff the killer (Kinda surprised but did you grab his knife set instead of yours? Or was it a wardrobe mix up?)

Virgo- Jason the Toymaker (Might have packed some of his sowing supplies, or a stuffed animal or two)

Libra- BEN (you still had one of his games in your console, it happens)

Scorpio- Dark Link (He missed your banter, and wondered if you maybe took his sword)

Sagittarius- LJ (Out of curiosity, did you accidentally pack his box?)

Capricorn- Hoodie (I wonder if you mixed up one of your hoods with one of his on a laundry run? Or was it something you said?)

Aquarius- EJ (did you accidentally take his case with his tools instead of yours?)

Pisces- Ticci Toby (Did you take the waffle maker? Or maybe he just missed your jokes)

Most of these could have been accidentally packed... Or planted. That's up to you.

I LIVE

OH MY GOODNESS

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE.
I had a very eventful 2022 and honestly, this is the first time I could finally breathe this year. How are all of you? It's the chilly time of the year so please be careful ok?

I hope you are all safe, my cubs!