Chapter 3: Intoxicated

He shivers and purrs ".. I was born with them.." he looked over his shoulder to her, really drunk now

She was drunk herself, "Born with them? What are you . . . like a fallen angel or something?" On normal circumstances, she would have found this incredibly strange. She leaned her head on him.

He kissed her lightly ".. yea.. I’m a shadow angel.. last of em toos.." he blinks some, his eyes a light blue and silver now

"A . . a shadow angel?" she was unaware of the kiss he gave her. "Wha . . what's that?" she turned her head to him

He kisses her lips lightly and leans back onto the bed, taking another drink ".. I’m in between the light and dark angels.. the middle ground.. not good nor evil,.."

She felt his kiss and pursed her lips. She looked at him and took another swig out of the bottle, filled with sudden sensation she knew nothing of. "Isn't that a bit strange. . . " She glanced once more at him and saw the fangs that showed whenever he opened his mouth. "you . .you've got fangs"

He nodded softly taking a swig "... yea... its a trait of only shadow angels.." he looked her over, a strange urge coming over him

"then you’re almost like a vampire . . ." she fell backward on the bed. "How can I be sure you won't bite me . . ."

"... I’m a shadow angel not a vamp.. I wouldn’t bite needlessly.. though.. being drunk.. its harder to tell what we will do . " he moved close to her kissing her again ".. do you trust me..?" he took another drink

" . . I don't know . . maybe . ." she leaned toward him. she couldn't think, all that’s in her mind was the sweetness of the kiss. " . . you know, we're complete strangers to each other. . we don't know the danger our actions can lead to . ."

He moved very close, extremely intoxicated ".. do you care..?" he kissed her deeply, putting his arms around her and pulling her close to his bear chest

She couldn't answer. she kissed him back, softly at first then with more pressure. she never kissed anyone this much before and she wasn't sure what to expect.

He gently lay her down, setting the bottle on the table next to the bed as he continued kissing her, gently nibbling at her ears and neck "..hmm don’t know what it is about you.. maybe its the alcohol.. but,,,, I want to feel you against me.. tightly all night.."

She couldn't comprehend the words he is saying and all she understood is her own want. she shivered slightly, kissing him and slowly down to his chin and then to his neck . . . "I . . I . don't really understand . ." she said between kisses" I want you with me.." he kissed her gently "..skin to skin.." he gently started to undo her shirt, kissing her lips and neck as he does

She was unaware that her top is almost off her, she started to undo his, kissing each bare flesh that showed, from the small of his neck downward, her arms wrapped around his body, caressing , pulling him toward her and pulling herself toward him. She kissed him upward this time until she was back to kissing his lips. "Do you really mean that? Or is it just lust speaking . . ."

He nodded pulling her shirt off and dropping it on the ground ".. yes.. I meant it..." he purrs and runs his hands down her body

She applied pressure to his lips, kissing the lower lip first then the upper lip, she runs her hands over his head then downward, just above the navel. She leans close to him, kissing his neck and nibbled at his ear. She whispered. "I don't think I can give you that . . ."

He frowned slightly after kissing her, sighing lightly, his hands caressing her sides ".. why is that..?"

"Because . . ." she didn't get to answer more, her head laid itself on his shoulder and her arms which were wrapped above his shoulders lay limp. Her eyes were closed and her blond hair curled around her. She was already asleep.