1- Life Year Later

A⃝ u⃝ t⃝ h⃝ o⃝ r⃝

A man was tied to a chair in a dungeon. His face and body bruised. He shrivered and shook scared for his life.

Men with straight faces dressed in all black stood still around him. They dare not to move a muscle.

Only to blink.

The sound of heels stepping down the stairs to the dungeon was suddenly heard.

Man: P-please... S-s-show mercy...

She walked to him and bent down to him. Her cold dark empty eyes stared deeply in his...

?: You disrespect me..and question this family again.... I'll personally beat you to death, and give you to my wolf.

She gripped his hair roughly pulled his head back.

?: understood?

Man: Y-yes mafia.....

?: good...

She let his hair go.

?: I'll be nice... Take today off. Go home and get yourself cleaned up. Make sure you children are elsewhere. You don't want them to worry..

He nodded. She stood to her feet.

?: untie him. 4 men come with me.

While one untied him, 4 followed her out the dungeon.

They went out the house to the big black car. They opened the door for her. After she was in they get into the car as well.

They drove off.....

Later

She and the men walked into a house.

?: Anyone home?!

A guy walked out.

Yoongi: Ya... Napping.

?: hey yoongi...

Yoongi: mhm...

?: your not happy to see me?

Yoongi: if I said yes I would be lying... What do you want Mrs. Jeon?

?: I wanted to see my son?

Yoongi: and I wanna get the hell out of seoul but life ain't fair is it?

She rolled her eyes.

Yoongi: and you rolled in here like your wss going to burn my house down. With me and YOUR child in it. What the fuck Y/n.

Y/n: I don't want anything to happen... To jay...

Yoongi: I'll be straight up with you. Your being overprotective. As fuck..

Y/n: I cant help it... We all lost jungkook a year ago... I don't want to go through that with my son.

Yoongi: ...you mean fall into depression of loosing your husband?

Y/n: .....yeah.

Yoongi: you still dream about that day don't you?

Y/n: .........yeah.

Yoongi sighed...

They looked over and saw A baby standing on the couch. He was staring at yoongi.

Yoongi: I'm starting to think this child don't like me...

He blew a raspberry... Yoongi blew one back.

Yoongi: I don't like you either. Poppy butt.

Y/n: ya!

She went and picked him up.

Y/n: where's his stuff?!

Yoongi: if you look its right beside you.

She gestured the men to grab the things.

Yoongi: YAYYY. Your leaving!

Y/n: call you later..

Yoongi: alright...

They left. Yoongi locked his door.

Later that night

Y/n: your all clean... Lets get you ready for bed. Hm?

She sat jay down while getting this clothes out for him to wear. She got him a fresh diaper and dressed him.

She picked him up snd rocked him gently while going to her room. She put him in his bed and put on soft music for him to fall asleep on.

She left the room quietly with the door lightly open. She went down to the kitchen and made herself left overs.

Y/n: I wonder how everyone is doing..