19: Checking on Jungkook

A⃝   u⃝   t⃝   h⃝   o⃝   r⃝  

Its noon.

Jungkook was drinking straight from the bottle.. He wad shirtless and had black rings under his eyes.

There was a knock on the door. When he didnt answer the knocking continued until he got up and answered it.

Jungkook: Bae what are you doing here?

Bae: I heard the stories of last year.. I dont trust you alone for so long...

She walked in...

Jungkook: sure...come right in..

He closed the door.

Bae: this is disgusting..

Jungkook: then leave.

He sat back on the couch and drunk from the bottle.

Bae: y/n wasnt lying when she said you had a drinking problem..

She took the bottle from him and poured it out in the sink.

Jungkook: Oh my fucking gosh! Why are you here?!

Bae: Y/n is gone. And your hyungs asked me to come over and check on you.

Jungkook: well you checked on me.... I havent been able to sleep in days... Since y/n and Aera left be exact

Bae: You act like your dying.

Jungkook: ....without my love it feels like I am. She was all I had to live for-

Bae: You have a son who needs his father! Your not the only one who lost y/n! She was my friend! Jays mother!

Jungkook: you act like I don't know that... And jay.. I cant raise him on my own. I love my son...to death. But I cant raise a kid by myself.. He's better with Zoen..

Bae sighed...

Bae: If only y/n was here to talk some sense into you..

Jungkook: BUT SHES NOT HERE!!! THATS THE PROBLEM!! MY WIFE IS NOT HERE WITH ME! I CANT GO ON LIKE THAT AGAIN! I CANT RAISE MY SON ON MY OWN! I CANT EVEN PROTECT MY FUCKING FAMILY!!!

He flipped the table in the living room..

Jungkook: my wife, my son and my. Hyungs are all I have.. And y/n holds my heart.. Is I loose her....I dont know.

Bae stood infront of him.... She slapped him.

Bae: That was for y/n... Thats mostly what she should've done.. Now man up... Clean this house... Get your son. And help us look for her..

He sighed....

Jungkook: .......Your spitting image of y/n you know that?

Bae: actually Shes a spitting image of her father.. Now clean up your shit and act like the Mafia Boss you are.. Ok? Ok... I'm giving you till tomorrow. After that Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon are coming over.. Bye...

She left.

Jungkook: Fuck..

With y/n

She laid in the middle of the bed. Too weak to move a muscle..

The sheets covered her body with purple marks and bruises including her face with bruises..

Tears shedded from her bruised eye..

Y/n: As longs shes safe........

One vote = One heart to y/n