22: Moving on

A⃝ u⃝ t⃝ h⃝ o⃝ r⃝

Y/n: L-let G-go!

He tugged her hair more and gripped her neck..

Ki- jung: Your not going anywhere.. You hear me!

He pushed her on the floor.

Ki- jung: Go get yourself cleaned up! Wash all that blood off you...

She couldn't move.. He sighed annoyed and dragged her in the bathroom by her hair.

Jungkook: Y/n!

Jungkook shook her. She sat up and moved away from him while still sobbing and crying... She reached for her hair...

Jungkook: Its alright... Its just me. Alright?

She moved over to him. He held her close..

Jungkook: its alright.. Shhh... Its ok..

Next morning

Jungkook was snoring on yoongi couch.

Taehyung: When since jungkook snore?

Yoongi: since y/n started having nightmares about her abusive kidnapper.

Yoongi kicked the couch. Jungkook sat up quickly..

Jungkook: Y/n?!

Yoongi: Yeah I'm y/n jungkook...

He rolled his eyes and went back in the kitchen to finish his sandwhich.

Jungkook sighed...

Jin: You get that less of sleep?

Jungkook: ......I guess you can say that. Waking up to y/n crying in pain has got me on the edge of sleep.

Jimin: Its so bad he cant even finish his mafia work without falling asleep. And Y/n.. She wont stop calling about Aera...

Yoongi: Well he had her locked in a room in a cold dungeon with no food, threatening y/n that he was going to get someone to rape her and abuse her if she didnt do as he said. Yeah Idiot y/n's not worried at all. She just likes blowing up your phone.

Jimin: Haha..

Yoongi: Yeah I know. I should do stand up.. Is he sleeping again?

Jin: You see it dont you?

Yoongi through a piece of bread at jungkook.

Jungkook: what the hell?!

Namjoon: ..I looked up some ideas to help y/n get over her abuse...

Yoongi: I was just thinking giving her gasoline and letting her burn that hell house to the ground... And before doing that smashing his shit up and smashing his bones..

Jungkook: ......Good idea.

Later the next day

Y/n: Jungkook why do you bring me here...

Jungkook: so you can let out all those emotions.. Come on..

They got out the car.. Jungkook got a sludge hammer out the truck and a tank of gasoline.

They went into the building and up to the room...

Y/n: Jungkook...

Jungkook: Its alright...

He gave her the hammer..

Jungkook:....Remember what he did to you... He hurt you... Threatened you... Raped you.. He used Aera against you... He made you cry... He's the reason you cry every night...