12- Jungkook message to Fyn

A⃝   u⃝   t⃝   h⃝   o⃝   r⃝  

Y/n was cooking.. Jungkook came behind her and slid his arms around her. She moved them away and pulled a gun in him from the dresser. Quickly.

He smirked and put his hands in the air.

He slapped the gun out her hand and pressed her against the counter... He bit his lip and squeezed her butt.

Jungkook: Hey baby girl..

Y/n: Hey Babe.

She pulled him in a kiss. He kissed her back.

Jungkook: Damn...

He kissed her deeper and playfully. She laughed.

Jay walked in the kitchen. He went to the fridge and tried pulling it open but he fell. Y/n giggled. Jungkook chuckled and went in the fridge. He gave him his snacks and put him in his seat.

He ate his food.

Jungkook got a notification to his phone.  He looked at it.

Jungkook: I gotta go handle something... I'll be back in time to eat.

Y/n: Sure...

He kissed jay cheek and stole some of his food. He kissed y/n.

Jungkook: I love you..

Y/n: I Iove you too..

Jay: ...I wuv you toooo!

He laughed..

Jungkook: I love you too jay.

He left out with some of the men.

Later with jungkook

He walked into the house. He was led into a study by a maid.

Fyn: You took up on my invitation..

Jungkook: Mhm....

He put his hands in his pockets.

Fyn: I just wanted you to know.. I got your sex tape.. But I burned it. And I couldn't get the message behind it..

Jungkook: ...The message was that y/n is mine.... Forever.

Fyn: Hm... While watching the tape... I only thought of myself doing those naughty thinks to her..

Jungkook slammed him on the wall while squeezing his throat.. Fyns men aimed guns at jungkook. Jungkooks aimed at Fyn men.

Jungkook: You DARE threaten me and lay hands on my wife.. Then send flowers and notes addressed to my wife... Now you think of her as your toy. If you EVER..

He gripped his neck tighter.

Jungkook: Come near my wife or my family again, I'll fucking kill you with no mercy shown..

Fyn: You come in my house and disrespect me-

Jungkook: Be happy your still breathing right now.. Stay in a kids place... You dont want fire with me. Stand down!

His men put their guns down.

Jungkook: If I come back I'm burning this house with you inside it....

He through his body on the ground and left the house with his men.

Vote