CH- 4 Vampire

*Izuku's pov*

Last time-

I awoke laying in an alley. I wondered what happened last night until the memories came flooding back to me. I held my head and groaned at what happened.

'Time to find out what to do' I think to myself as I head out into the city.

*Intro*

------------------------

As I start to walk around, A voice in my head makes me jump.

"EDDIE!" The deep voice shouts in my head.

I fall to the ground in shock.

"HAHAHA! You should see the look on your face." A voice said.

"Alucard, stop teasing the boy. It is bad enough he will act like us... partially." a second voice said.

"OK... OK... what the hell is going on?" I say.

"OH, we are your ancestors for your bloodline. We are going to help you with your vampire powers. I am Dracula." Dracula said.

"We will also help you fuck bitches." Alucard said.

"OK, seriously. What the fuck is going on?" I ask.

"Alucard, stop corrupting him."

"Oh, I have not even begun."

"Well... this is just great."

...

They just finished explaining everything I can do with my powers. Some of it, I can do naturally. I can turn into bats, turn into mist, walk through walls, and heal instantly. Currently we are at a cemetery to gain more power. We spent the entire day working on the other abilities so it is night time.

"OK, first close your eyes. Then, imagine you are consuming the souls of your enemies." Alucard said.

"OK, that is not helping. Close your eyes and feel the life energy around you." Dracula said.

I close my eyes and spread my concentration around the area. I feel massive amounts of energy waiting to be used, like the kinetic energy build up for a really powerful attack.

"I-I feel it."

"Good, then draw that energy into you."

I collect the energy and pull it into my soul. I open my eyes and see the souls of the dead flowing toward me. I freak out as they flow inside of my body and become one with my essence. I feel my power shoot up and I feel energized.

"Very good. I hope you consumed some hookers in here because I would kill to get my dick sucked." Alucard said.

"You don't have one." Dracula said.

"I CAN STILL TRY!"

"Gosh, it is like trying to talk with 2 toddlers."

I rub my temples as I try to soothe the migraine in my head. I start walking around and I feel some of my Alucard side flare up.

"I need a fucking drink."

I start walking around until I find a bar. I step inside and see a bunch of people. They look at me shocked. It turns out I walked right into the League of Villains hideout. I don't give them a second thought. I step up to the bar and snap at the one covered in the mist.

"Give me the hardest stuff you got." I snap at him.

Everyone is just shocked. Suddenly I feel a hand about to grab me. I dodge easily and slam a knee into the gut of the person. Hand-job doubles over in pain and I dodge a knife aimed at my head.

"What is a hero doing here?" Shigaraki complains.

"I am no hero. I left because of how I was treated. Stop attacking me or you will regret it." I say.

"NO! You spew lies. I will not listen to a word you sa-"

"Young Shigaraki, listen to what he has to say." A deep voice said.

I turned to see it came out from a TV which said Audio Only.

"Thank you. Now, as I was saying, I was treated like garbage because of my quirk. I got fed up with it and lashed out. I got a new power and used that to brutally beat them. Even All Might tried to stop me."

"What do you mean, tried?" A guy with burn marks all over his body asks.

"Well, he threw a punch at me and I caught it. I brought him to his knees and then launched him into a wall." I said.

"LIES! No one is that strong!" Shigaraki said.

"Let him finish." The deep voice said again.

I then proceeded to explain all that happened.

...

After I explained, everyone was shocked. The deep voice wanted to meet with me so the void guy opened a portal. I remembered some of them from the USJ attack and the Camp attack. (They did not capture anyone so All Might did not fight All For One.)

After I walk through the portal, I am met with a man missing most of his face sitting in a chair. All kinds of tubes are hooked up to him.

"So, Lord Vader, what do you need?" I ask.

"Ahahaha! It has been so long since I laughed. After hearing your story, I would like to invite you to join the League."

"Well, that sounds good."

"I also have a quirk I would like to give you. It needs a user with a hyper regeneration ability and you have just that. It is called razor wire. Razor wires come out from your fingertips and can cut through anything."

"Sounds great."

"I would also like you to intern with Kurogiri. What will be your villain name?"

I think for a while before Alucard gives me an idea.

"The Crimson Fucker."

Silence could be heard before AFO bursts out laughing.

"HAHAHA! That is really funny. Ok, welcome to League."

He puts his hand on my head and I feel power course through my veins. I feel the quirk he gave me.

'Time to fix this broken society.'

Words- 900

Hi, sorry again for another short chapter. I have a rough idea where I am going to take this now. Please don't hurt me or curse me out. I still hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you are all doing well. I am off to write The Green Bullet now. Thanks for reading.

-Author out!