{Dreamnotfound}

[Original Titel: My King]

[Type: Fluff]

[Au: DreamSMP but Dream never dethroned George. Knight Dream]

[Words: 402]

[Edited: Yes]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dream, I'm bored." George whined, Dream was training right now and George was annoying him while doing so. "George, i'm busy right now, sorry." George huffed "You can't be serious. Is that stupid bow more important than me?" Dream rolled his eyes "Why are you so clingy?" George gasped "You dare to call me clingy? Who do you think you are?" George asked dramatically "I think i am the personal guard of the beautiful King. And you?" Dream giggled "I think i am that beautiful king. Now come with me or else." Dream put the bow away giggling and followed George. "Hey George?" George hummed looking at Dream "What did you think would have happened if i-...dethroned you?" George looked confused and very worried "You wanted to dethrone me?" Dream nodded "Yes, i was worried that the others would hurt you if you stayed King." George smiled brightly "Don't worry about that, you didn't dethrone me so don't think about it." Dream sighed and nodded following George to his room. George did know that Dream was still thinkig about it so he tried to distract him "How about we do something together? Like watch a movie or so?" Dream smiled "Of course, My King." George got all red because of that "Shut up." He then grabbed Dreams hand and dragged him inside his room. They put on a random movie, in the end they only watched the end scene because they talked so much. "Hey Gogy?" Dream looked down at George since George was laying on his lap, he only heard him snore in response "Really?" The blonde male sighed and slowly stood up, he picked George up and layed him down in bed, but before he could leave George spoke up "Stay here. Please." George whispered still asleep "How cute, i can probably tease him with that later." Dream giggled and layed down next to his King. "Funny how the all mighty King is so clingy to a normal Guard." Dream said to himself before driffting off to sleep. Dream was hugging George from behind and all in all they were very close to each other exactly how it's supposed to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not gonna lie this is very short, but heyy not all the chapters will be this short i promise.