{Ranboo and Dream as Best Friends}

[Ship: Dreamnoblade]

[AU: Dream and Techno are Married, DreamSMP but Ranboo and Dream get along]

[Type: As you all know it's angst and fluff, i always do both xD]

[Words: 804]

[Extra: I won't be uploading much, but still there will be a chapter every now and then ;) Hope you enjoy]

[Extra 2: I thought about making a truth or dare chapter so if you guyys want then write some creative thngs in the comments ;) Anways i'll leave you alone now]

[Edited: Nó]
-----------------------------------------------------

"Dream! You're late." Ranboo stared at Dream "I'm sorry. I had to help Sapnap and George with something." Dream chuckled, "Okay, you ready?" Ranboo and Dream said that they'd go mining together since both of them kinda run out of Netherite.

"Dream, i'm kinda worried." Ranboo and Dream were bed mining together saying, they'd share the Netherite they got. "About what?" Dream looked at Ranboo putting the bed away. "You and Tommy, i'm worried you might start another war." Ranboo sighed.

"Don't worry, i won't hurt you ever." Dream smiled and placed another bed down letting it explode. "That's not it. I don't want this anymore Dream. I'm friends with both of you i don't want to choose a side." Ranboo stopped mining to look at Dream.

"I mean you would choose my side anyways." Dream laughed trying to hide the fact that he was quite nervous. "No Dream. I wouldn't choose any side. Please promise me you two will stop." Dream sighed and nodded continuing to mine in silence not saying a word.

~Later with Ranboo and Technoblade~

"Why did you come to me again?" Technoblade asked the half enderman "It's about Dream, i thought i should come to you since you two are married you know?" Ranboo explained, Technoblade stared at the ring around his middle finger (I always wear my rings on my middle finger xD). "I haven't talked to him in a long time. I'm not sure if you could even say that we are married." Technoblade sighed and got out a book "But this might help, since Dream is a very complicated person i always wrote down the things i learned about him. I started in high school so there might be something helpful in there." Ranboo took the book thanking Technoblade before leaving.

Ranboo sighed as he entered his house and sat down next to his enderman friend kevin. "Let's read this together, kevin." And with that he opened the book starting at page 1 (Duh).

The explanaition of Dream (hopefully.)
All i know is that Dream tries to always smile. Even if he is sad you know. But there is one thing he does different when he is sad, he does still smile, but he doesn't talk at all.

"That's what he did today in the nether!" Ranboo started regretting his words back in the nether.
Ranboo skipped to page 183 (yes the book is very big).

Okay i should have figured this out earlier, but Dream told me that he has ADHD. Kinda obvious if you think about it. Anyways, i asked him out to see his reaction, and because i want to go out with him. He just panicked...then he ran away to Wilbur. Not gonna lie i was jealous...JEALOUS BECAUSE OF WILBUR...WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!

Ranboo giggled and closed the book, he felt like it was a little bit too personal to read all that. "Kevin, can you give this to Dream?" The other enderman nodded and teleported away with the book. Why to Dream? Yeah that's probably what you're thinking right now. Ranboo said to Dream because he wants Dream to go talk to Technoblade again.

~The next day at the community house~

"So you took us here only because Dream finally wants to talk to you again?" Tommy asked annoyed "I think that is adorable." Wilbur smiled "Not if you know that they haven't been talking for months even though they are married. Dream is probably cheating on Techno." "Nah, i would know that since Dream would cheat on Techno with me!" Technoblade rolled his eyes at his annoying brothers.

"Finally you're here!" Dream sighed and walked over to Technoblade and the others. "Yeah, what did you want?" Technoblade took his armor off thinking it would be rude to wear armor in that situation.

"Here." Dream handed the book to Technoblade and turned around wanting to leave again. Wilbur took the book while Technoblade grabbed Dream's wrist. "Dream we can't continue like this." The green man sighed knowing that they have to do something.

"How about you move in with me? We can finally start acting like we are married." Technoblade smiled softly waiting for Dream's answer. Dream turned around and Technoblade let go off his wrist.

"How about we get a divorce...?"

{To be continued}