Ciao auntie and uncle

Arabella's POV:

I cant get the sight of all those bodies out of my head.

They did nothing wrong. So why are they being killed?

So many questions i know i wont get the answer too.

"Good Morning starshine, the Earth says HeLlO"
I turn my head to the door and see Bella walking in with some food in her hands.

I chuckle, "Did you watch Charlie and The chocolate factory again?"

Bella will never grow up. She's a whore for childrens films but who can blame her.

I love watching me some Disney films every now and then. I chuckle again at my thoughts.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" she winks at me, "Ara we need to talk.."

Those 4 words are never good.

"whats up?" I question her.

"Well, you know Aunt Elya and Uncle Alejandro.. they.." She trembles and tears roll down her cheek.

"What happened..tell me Bella" On the verge of tears fearing what is about to be revealed.

"They...Your parents...We..." She tried to make out her words but she starts sobbing uncontrollably.

"Bella, tell me." I sternly tell her, she never talks about my parents. Whats happened?

Sighing Bella sits on the bed with me, "They're alive.."

Ouch. That hurt bro.

"How do you know this?" Bella looks like a mad man right now. Does she know what shes talking about?

"I heard mum and dad talking about it before we left. All i know is that they're alive and in Italy."

How could they do this to their own daughter. They left me.

"Do you think thats why they were so hesitant to let us go at first?" Bella questions, bringing me back to reality.

"Probably, but why is my question"

"Look Ara, I dont know but we have each other and thats what matters." She reassures me

I pull her into a long hug before she pulls away.

"We will find them, dont worry" She gives me a weak smile before leaving the room.

—————
"This mall is huge." Bella stands around admiring the views of the mall.

This is way better than Westfield back in London.

Agreed.

As we walk around this huge store, I notice a man in a grey suit following us. Bella doesn't seem to notice.

I pace up my speed and so does Bella as soon as she realised.

Without realising we ended up in the men's section.

At this point we were running away from this guy. Then I bumped into him.

The guy from the other day. His grey eyes piercing onto my skin.

We lost sight of the other man. Not good Ara. Not good.

Fuck, wheres Bella??

"Bella, where are you??" I call for her.

No answer.
I know this bitch did not just leave me with this hot guy.

Just as I was about to call her, I feel a set of cold rings on my waist.

I immediately turn around to see this mysterious man again.

He chuckles over the effect he has over me.

Breathe normally you whore.

"We meet again, bambina mia" He smirks. (my babygirl)

I notice the man behind me and immediately start hugging this man.

I whisper in his ear, "Behind me" fear present in my voice.

He lifts my chin up gently yet the way he aggressively smashes our lips together challenges the emotion.

He pulls away as the man walks away, "How rude of me," he chuckles, "My name is Alessandro."

I try to pick up my breathing slowly.

You embarrassed yourself in front of this sexy man, well done Arabella.

"So do i not get your name or?" He cocks an eyebrow, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"S-sorry my name is Arabella" I stutter, his hands still on my waist.

His facial expression goes blank.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"How old are you, love?" He sternly asks me.

"I turned 18 a few days ago.." I ask, feeling quite uncomfortable.

He calls someone and walks away.

Thats so weird.

I call Bella, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??"

"Oh i went to get food, did you know they have MCDONALDS HERE" she practically squeals.

"Im coming you whore." I groan before ending.
—————
HEY BAES, SO LIKE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALESSANDRO
LIKE HOT OR HOT??