You aren't my family.

<3
—————
Alessandro's POV:

"The only place that I know of that they would take her to would be London." Isabella chirps.

Antonio called for a meeting cause we need to find Ara.

Fuckk, why do I feel like this.

"Take the private jet, I'll make sure everything's ready and you should leave at 6 in the morning." Antonio announces to us.

"We're going to LONDONNN," Laila and Aaliyah squeal.

"Uh no, WE are going to London," Matteo glares at them.

"Yeah, I'll have to agree with them on this one. It's not safe for you girls to go." I say, standing up from the table.

But before I could leave Antonio adds, "You know what, fine. The girls can go on ONE condition. You each have to have guards with you at all times." He leaves.

"GIRLS, IT'S OFFICIAL, WE'RE GOING TO LONDON!" They all squeal and leave the room.
—————

I stepped out of the car as I'm presented with the Jet.

The cold winter breeze hits me as I step up to get onto the Jet.

As i'm sitting down, I hear the girls giggling about something behind me.

I turn around, "What are you all laughing about now?" I chuckle.

"Oh you know, just the fact that it's Christmas in 20 days and you still don't have a date to the Christmas Ball." Aaliyah laughs.

Before I could answer, I get interrupted.

"Maybe you could take Arabella." Laila wiggles her eyebrows at me as the girls practically die of laughter.

"Who says I don't have a date already?" I turn back around.

I don't but they don't need to know that.

I can just get a stripper from the club.

They continued to whisper behind me.

It's gonna be a long flight.
—————

We landed at Heathrow Airport and Bella gave our chauffeur the address of their London home.

"Take these guns, you all know how to use one I hope so if you ever need to shoot, don't hesitate to." Matteo and Luca hand out Pistols to each of the girls.

"I wonder what the house is like." Luca questions curiously.

"Probably full of one direction merchandise," I chuckle.

Bella glares at me, "Actually, it's a normal house." She rolls her eyes.

Luca and Christian started making weird conversations so I zoned out for a bit.

"We're here!" Bella jumps up.

As I walk to the front door, the house looks... normal?

It's a 3 story home in a Private Neighbourhood?

This is not what I expected.