Let's partyyyy

Guy's im genuinely so scared for the book because I wanna balance out the mafia and love in the book but i don't know what to do :(
—————
2 HOURS. IT TOOK AALIYAH 2 HOURS TO FIND OUTFITS FOR US.

To be fair, she has the biggest closet out of all of us.

"You look so pretty Aaliyah," I adore her outfit.

She's wearing a baby blue corset and a white miniskirt, paired up with knee-high blue boots with a heel.

"Stop,you're gonna make me cry. You look prettier Ara." Her eyes water.

"You're gonna ruin your makeup," my eyes tear up too.

"Yours too." She looks at me.

Why are we such emotional whores.

"Sorry to burst the mood but do you really think Matteo and Adrian are gonna let you wear THAT?" Laila chuckles, gesturing towards my outfit.

Aaliyah has given me a strapless bodycon dress in burgundy. It has a slit at the front, exposing my left thigh.

"Good point," I sigh.

"Let's just go out and try not to bring attention to ourselves, i'll call up the range rover." Laila says pulling her phone out.

"Alessandro is gonna be drooling over you," Aaliyah winks at me.

Fuck, I forgot about him.

Damn, I forgot about him.

I think thats a good thing.

Laila gets off the phone, "Okay they're getting the car ready. You guys ready?"

"Yep," We say in unison.

I think Aaliyah can see that i'm nervous cause she squeezes in my hand.

As we walk down the grand staircase, all eyes were on us.

So much for not bringing attention to us.

I feel Alessandro's eyes burning onto my skin.

Also how does he look so sexy in a suit at 9pm.

"Where are you going baby?" Matteo walks over to Laila and kisses her face.

"We're going to Le stelle cause Ara has never been to a strip club before!" She jumps up and down.
T: The stars

I notice Alessandro and Matteo tense up at the mention of me going to a strip club.

"Count me in," Angelo chuckles.

"Me too," Luca adds.

"No." Alessandro sternly tells us.

He stares at me.

Okay psychopath.

"Yeah no, i'm not letting my little sister go into a strip club," Matteo says.

"She's 18 let her do what she wants." Laila jokingly rolls her eyes and kisses his cheek.

They're too cute.

"Is it what you want?" Everyone stares at me.

"Uh, yeah?" I reply to Matteo.

He sighs, "I guess you can go."

Aaliyah squeals and so does Laila. I chuckle.

Wait. Where's Bella?

I've only just realised that Bella hasn't been around all day.

And Christian.

I'll check up on her later.