C4 P7 - Reinforcements!

Daisy: "Darn it!"

Daisy almost threw her radio to the floor before Olivia grabbed her arm.

Olivia: "5, now's not the time to throw a tantrum!"

Daisy: "Ugh, fine! But what are we even gonna do!?"

Olivia: "We'll have to find another route, it's our only chance!"

Out of nowhere, the speaker in the hallway comes to life. Crackling until they could hear a clear, distinct voice that sent shivers down Daisy's spine.

???: "Greetings, Agents. I am General H. It appears you two have hit a roadblock of sorts. Thankfully, I've already sent an escort to tackle that problem."

Just a moment later, an unarmed Sanitized Octoling trudged around the corner. It blankly stared at the two Agents. Or rather, it just looked through them.

General H: "I hope to see you two soon. Especially you, Daisy."

The speaker cut out. Without hesitation, Daisy approached the Octoling, but 3 stopped her.

Olivia: "5, we both know this is a trap, so just keep your guard up, alright?"

Daisy: "Got it."

A lot of thoughts was going through Daisy's mind. Was Holly really alive? If so, what was she doing here, using Sanitized Octarians?

The Octoling began to walk away, they quickly caught up, and they followed it through the hallway.

Callie: "Awww! You two look so cute!"

The group had listened to a few human songs, but Dan brought up the opportunity to look at some old photos. Wanting to see what younger humans looked like (with Marina showing the most excitement), they agreed to have to look.

Right now, they were looking at a photo of a younger Dan and Daisy. It was a picture of them standing outside a fun fair with big smiles on their faces, implying that they had a good time there.

Dan: "Oh they had great rides there, the Waltzer was always Daisy's favourite."

Pearl: "Y'know, Wahoo World has rides like those. We could take you guys there!"

Dan: "That would be great, Daisy would love that."

Mizuta: "Could I...come as well? I want to see...more of Inkopolis..."

Marina: "Of course Mizuta!"

Callie: "Oh oh! Let's watch the video!"

Before they could start the video, Callie's phone started ringing. She pulled it out and it was Marie.

Callie: "Hey Marie! What's up-"

The group could hear Marie through the phone. Callie's eyes widened and her tone of voice quickly shifted.

Callie: "A-alright, we're on our way!"

Callie hung up and turned to the group.

Callie: "Marie needs us at Octo Canyon, she's lost contact with the other Agents!"

Dan felt shock flood through his body, but he quickly tried to shake it out of him and calm himself. He remembered what Callie said to him, he needed to trust Daisy. While she needs help, she will definitely be able to hold her own if she needs to, and that applies to the other Agents too.

Dan: "Right, let's go!"

The group grabbed their Agent gear and put it in their bags, they couldn't have the public see them in uniform.

Marina: "We'll need to bring Mizuta with us, she can't be left alone."

Callie: "We'll take her to Octo Canyon, she'll be safe there!"