Half the truth

~Mafia~

The curly haired boy erupted into laughter, clenching onto his stomach.

"I said don't fucking speak until we reach my office" Romano frowned at me,

I just scowled at him, leaning back onto the wall as there was nowhere else to turn.

The boy calmed down and straightened himself up , "you brought her here and you didn't even tell her what you are" he chuckled.

"Ezra?" Romano declared, meaning it must of been his name.

But the man just carried on laughing,

"EZRA?",

he continued, it was as if he was unable to stop.

"EZRA!!" Romano yelled more fiercely this time , banging onto the wall beside him.

Ezra stood up and looked at me, trying his best to contain his laughter.

"I see you have a lot of explaining to do, so I'll start the meeting without you boss" Ezra winked, earning a threatening look back from Romano.

"Until next time ms?" he questioned me,

I looked over at Romano who was giving me the 'I'm warning you' look, but It didn't seem to affect me for NOW so I just replied,

"It's Malia"

"Well good luck with this one Malia" He said giving me a small nod, with a comforting smile.

As soon as Ezra had left, before I knew it I was in what looked like someone's office, caged against a wall. Romano gripped onto both of my wrists slamming them back making me screech in pain.

"I really don't know what to do with you princess" he says , gritting through his teeth.

"Your part of a fucking mafia?" I yell out,
When I say it out loud , it sounded even worse.

He looks down to the ground and His hands loosen against my wrist, giving me the chance to make a run for it, I kick him back and sprinted for the door.

"Really!" He shouts, gripping my arm and slamming the door in front of me , making me jump.

I turn around to face him and his face was only inches away from mine , I go to slap him, but he stops me.

"Let go" I scream, struggling to get out of his reach,

"Iv had enough playing fucking nice with you Malia" he growled ,pinning me back onto the door, "iv been as nice as I can be up till now, but your really tempting me"

He calls this nice?

He grabbed onto a chunk of my hair all at once, pulling me towards his desk. He uses his free hand to wipe all the stuff off the table, then placing me on top. And without warning he pulls up my dress so that it's placed above my thighs, ripping my lace nickers straight off.

"FUCK YOU!" I shout,

"Yes love, I will fuck you" he grinned, he slapped me across my cheek making my head tilt to the side, I looked back at him in shock.

He flipped me over , so that my chest was smashed against the desk. He used his palm to circle around my ass, before he slapped it hard making me scream.

"tell me you want me" he whispered , leaning his bulge against my sour backside.

"No" I retaliated,

He slapped me once again ,this time harder making me jolt forward.

"GET OFF!" I cried,

He continued slapping me numerous times, untill my ass was literally numb.

" You know how to stop this" he groaned, "say the words and this is over".

When he said he wouldn't do anything to me untill he had my consent, I genuinely believed nothing would happen. Now I know what he meant by, 'you will be begging me'.

I tried pushing my self back up ,but he hit me down , holding my head against the hard wood.
It went on for atleast an hour , the constant spanking and unbearable pain.

He's part of a Mafia, he kills and murders people, I thought he was a stalker and a part time chef or something. But I got myself involved with a Mafia , a fricking Mafia! Why does Eva always have to be right?

I didn't even realize that it had all stopped , only when he was carrying me bridal style into his house. My eyes were closing , everything was just a blur, all I could feel was the throbbing pain on my ass.

~Romano~

I laid her fragile body down onto my bed for tonight, her hands were still shaking and her face was a pale white. She curled up into a ball gripping on tightly to the sheets underneath her.

It's her fault , if she had just listened everything could have gone smoothly today. I could have explained to her what was going on but no she chose to be a bitch about it. I didn't feel any remorse nor regret for what I did to her this evening , I told her she would be punished.

She was whimpering like a helpless puppy, whispering things under her breath. I got in next to her, putting one arm over her waist. She slowly tried inching away from me, but I pulled her back in, She was too weak and tired to put up a fight with me now.

She turned around to face me, so that my chest was touching her's.

"Why...me?" She whispered under her breath,

I looked down at her , too see she was already looking up at me.

"I wanted you, so I took you" I replied coldly, looking away from her gaze.

But that was only half the truth.