Chapter 4.

Scarlett's POV

I didn't think I would be starting the morning off with my head down the toilet, my gut being ripped apart. My throat was being torn up by the vomit projecting into the lavatory in front of me. I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes either; it was a side effect after I vomit, always has been and probably always will be. I dread the thought of morning sickness when and if that ever happens. I managed to take a quick breather, pulling my hair out of my face again. I took a few short, sharp breaths before lurching over the seat again. I don't know what caused this but right now my stomach wanted its contents out and unfortunately through my mouth. I don't want to go into details but the amount of ice cream I ate last night was making reappearance and it looked far from appetising. I still hadn't felt a hundred percent from the other night, whatever the heck happened but I'm blaming this sickness on the crap food I ate last night. Here's me wanting to be healthy, skinnier and more comfortable in my own body yet I stuff a full pizza, two tubs of ice cream and several different varieties of biscuits in my mouth all in one sitting. I'd like to blame stress but there is nothing to blame accept my lack of will to stop myself.

            My stomach finally decided it was completely empty (even rid of bile) and allowed me to exit the bathroom, finally. I was still home alone. I can't say I don't mind because I do. It's lonely and I feel lost without Louis around. I am independent but I miss him even after one night. I don't think it helped we parted on bad terms either. I took a deep breath before slowly sipping a glass of water which caused me to wince since it was ice cold and I had just cleaned my teeth. I took in as much water as I thought my insides could handle. I slowly dawdled back to my bedroom to get some more rest before I had to re-emerge again. Why couldn't my stomach decide it wanted to clean its self out at midday not five in the morning? I ushered myself under the bed covers, sleeping in the middle of the bed since I didn't have anyone to share it with. I wrapped myself up in the duvet and slowly breathed to avoid being sick again.

            The second time I woke up my stomach and whole body felt a lot better. I didn't feel like running a marathon or anything like that but I definitely could manage to get out of bed without fighting my way towards the bathroom. I sighed, content with situation for the minute and looked over towards the clock. The digits displayed the time on the wall, it was one that projected it across the room. It was surprisingly only half ten in the morning. It was unusual to be this wide awake unless I'd had five gallons of coffee but I suppose emptying your stomach is a good wake up call. For once I didn't feel like rolling over and trying to get back to sleep for a measly ten minutes extra. Instead, I threw the velvet covers off my body and swung my legs off the side of the bed. I had to steady myself since I caught myself slightly off guard and ended up enduring a mild dizzy spell. I grabbed the water of my nightstand and gulped it down, feeling more alert afterwards. Since I hadn't been up for it several hours before I decided it was probably a good idea to shower, I dread to think what I smelt like that. I grabbed a towel on the way to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I didn't bother locking it, I was by myself. The peculiar smell of recent incidents in the room caused me to crinkle my nose. I opened the window not wanting the smell of my insides to fill the room. Luckily the window doesn't open too far so no one can see in and it doesn't get cold either. I turned the shower on before changing out of my pyjamas whilst I waited for it to warm up. I stuck my hand under the waterfall appearing from the faucet before jumping in the large cubicle when I decided the temperature was to my liking. The hot steam and water brought a small smile to myself. I guess the little things in life can really make a difference.

            I'd just finishing shaving myself, nothing feels nicer than satin smooth legs, when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. There were only two choices to who it would be. I put my razor back on the in shower shelf and stuck my head under the running water again.