③⑥

Time skip: March 20

Eleanor and Jacob were getting ready for their biggest day. The day that you confirm by law, that you will be together until you die.

(a/n the header is the main things LOL)

They had been waiting for this day the longest, even if it came a lot sooner than they both thought.

Eleanor was rushing getting her hair done and makeup.  Luckily her team was fast and left her looking amazing.

Jacob took his sweet time, he didn't even bother to wake up earlier.

The people started coming at 1:45 pm and the bride got there at 2:05 pm.

The wedding had started 5 minutes earlier. but that was fine it started faster.

When eleanor walked in, Jacob looked like he had found a bunch of expensive and big diamonds. He was so in love.

He loved everything about Eleanor. And now they could be together. forever.

The girl got walked by her dad, who smiled at jacob and then went to his seat.

"hi baby," he whispered

"hey husband," she giggled

The officiant looked at the two if he could start and they both nodded.

"Thank you all for being here today, to celebrate the love of this very special couple! All of you here know Eleanor and Jacob well, and it's important to them to share this moment with you, as they make their marriage official. Today holds a special meaning. It's the Spring Equinox! A day when the hours of night and day are split equally, creating a perfect balance and harmony between dark and light. It also marks the first day of Spring, a day celebrated for centuries as a time of reawakening, new life, new beginnings, passion, and abundance."

""In Spring, trees sprout with new growth, flowers bloom in a burst of color, and the air softens and grows sweeter. This season's eager promises and brightening skies fill our hearts with excitement and joy. For Eleanor and Jacob this is symbolic of the excitement and joy they find in making this new commitment to each other, the commitment of marriage, and the many new beginnings their marriage brings. The Equinox symbolizes something more, too. It's a day of perfect equilibrium of perfect harmony and balance. With the hours of day and night shared half and half, it offers a glimpse of perfect compromise. Eleanor and Jacob seek a marriage with all of these elements: balance and harmony, abundance, laughter, continuous discovery and renewal, and passion. These are the things they most value and cherish in their life together, and it's for these reasons that this day, and this union, hold such promise and power."

"Eleanor, do you want to marry Jacob to discover the bounty and beauty of life together each day as equals?"

"i do" she said smiling big at jacob

""Jacob do you want to marry Eleanor to discover the bounty and beauty of life together each day as equals?"

"i do!"

"you may now say your vows," the officiant smiled.

"When I am with you everything else is moved into the background. You flood my senses. You are my life, my greatest gift, and the love of my life"  Jacob smiled as he told eleanor.

Eleanor smiled at him as well, she loved this moment and would cherish it forever.

"I love that you and I will spend the rest of our lives together. Somehow my life has come to this amazing moment and now I will always share it with you." Eleanor smiled as she told Jacob.