SHE'S A FIRE

Two days have passed and you never mentioned whatever happened again. You just know that it is the right thing to do. It wouldn't help anyone if you'd force Jeremy to talk about it against his own will, so you decided to wait patiently until he'll wants to talk about and therefore come to you on his own.
Instead of worrying, you spent the time with Ava, making sure that she has as many great moments as she can get. You tried a few new recipes and your doll clothes collection is constantly growing, every piece more beautiful than the one before.

Today you wake up early. No, that's not exactly what happens.
Today you are awakened by her at 6.30 a.m. Which is extremely early, even for her.
As you open your eyes, she is jumping on your bed, singing to the tune of Frozens "Let it go".

"Wake up now,
wake up no-ow,
I finally wanna go-o-o,
Come on Chip,
Come on Chi-ip,
You promised me a tri-ip
I'm long awake
It's already laaate
Come on now,
waaake uuup
You promised we would go shopping today"

You can't help but laugh at her performance. She truly was a talented alarm. With a smirk that soon widened into a beaming smile, you sit up and hug her.
"Okay, okay, I'm awake, I'm awake", you say, still laughing, while she falls down next to you.

"Did your Dad help you with this or did you come up with it all by yourself?", you ask her after a short pause.
Now she's beaming. "No, it's mine alone! Daddy is still sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up... But I think I was a little too loud at the end... "
With these words she jumps up and runs to Jeremy, who had been leaning against the doorframe. You watch them cuddle as you quickly get up and make your bed.

After a few minutes Ava turns around and and runs back to you.
"Chip, Chip, come on get dressed! We wanted to be there really early! You said it yourself when we planned yesterday! Come on, please, you promised."
You smile and nod at her. Gladly you got enough sleep last night to keep up with her energy, even this early in the morning.

On the contrary to Jeremy as it seems. He watches the two of you with a tired smile, rubbing his eyes and running his hand through his hair. You can see how thankful he is that you are taking care of this little bundle of joy right now.

You turn your attention back to the little girl in front of you and smile.
"You're right princess. Let's get dressed, then we'll make breakfast, okay? We have a long day ahead of us, we'll need it. So, let's get out of these pyjamas and into something fabulous, shall we?"
You earn a thankful smile. From both of the Renners.

Ava jumps up and down as you open your big suitcase, which is your wardrobe as long as you haven't bought a real one.
" Can I pick your clothes? Please, please... "
You smile and nod at her again.
"Of course, choose whatever you want. And then we'll get you another great outfit for today too. You deserve a nice day shopping for furniture and decorations, don't you think so too? Everyone does.
Let's get to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I am somewhat surprised by myself that I finished this so quick. But I guess no one will protest... :)
Just imagine the pyjamas however you like, I'll maybe describe some in a following chapter. ;P

It was a little harder to keep this chapter gender neutral, but I think I did it and someone will someday appreciate it.
Whatever, I hope you like it!

I plan on letting someone visit them soon. Which celebrity would you like to see?
(it just should make sense, f.e. Paul rudd)

Just tell me what you'd like to read in general (situations, visitors... )
Similar thing when it comes to smut, tell me if you want to read some and I'll add it to the story with a note before. This is a friendship story after all