12

Scott pushed her hair to the side. "Kiss her neck here; she likes that."

Matthew hesitantly followed Scott's instruction, kissing Ana's neck softly.

"You can be a little rougher with her," he smirked, cupping Matthews face. Bite her a little.

Matthew sunk his teeth into her neck, as Scott kissed her.

Scott knelt on the other side of her, in the hotel bed, as Matthew came up for air, his ears red. He couldn't help but laugh.

The kid was cute at least, Scott grabbed him, kissing him. Really cute. Almost a shame.

Maybe they could keep him. Choose someone else for his little plot. He was a good little puppy. And Ana liked him.

He narrowed his eyes. Ana liked him. What if Ana liked him too much? No. No. It was one time. To dilute her dissatisfaction to...discombobulate her to set her in the water.

It was a thing for them. A couple activity. A very active activity.

"Ana," Scott grabbed her. She smiled at him. Oh she was happy. He smiled back.

Fuck.

Fuck what a giant miscalculation. He cupped her face.

"Ana, are you sure about this?" He asked her.

She blinked. It was all very sudden. Which meant it hadn't been. Scott didn't do sudden. He'd planned this.

She narrowed her in suspicion. He chuckled, knowingly. Leaning in, he whispered in her ear.

"We both know I'm not...by the pants person. But it's still up to you. How or if we do this. Is up to you."

She glanced at him. "Boo, you whore."

He chuckled, kissing her shoulder. He pulled back.

"Come here, Matthew," he pulled him by his arm.

"You should listen to whatever she wants," Scott raised his brow. "You understand that don't you?"

Matthew nodded gently. "Yes I understand."

Scott smirked. "Good boy, come closer."

Scott guided him, hand on his neck as he watched Ana carefully. He still knew her, he thought to himself in relief.

He watched her carefully, his heavy hand on the boy's neck, his fingers resting on his neck. Surgical as he did everything.

Just in case, with him being invested in...her, he should have enough force to cause a cervical fracture.

Broken neck. Using the poor boy as toy, how very like him. Scott pressed the boys face deeper into his wife's clit.

"You're using way too much tongue. Slow down. It's not about speed it's pressure. You are young, aren't you?" Scott remarked making Matthew's ears go red.

She reached out to him as she closed her eyes, body spawning. To him. Scott smiled softly, taking her hand.

"You did...adequately," Scott smiled, "Don't blush so much, it gives you away," he murmured, "Go stand there, for now."

Scott looked over her. "So?"

"How long?" She asked.

He looked away. "He really is good right? You certainly enjoyed yourself?"

"He's standing right there!"

"He is irrelevant unless he's called upon and he understands that, don't you Matthew?"

"Yes sir."

"See? He's very well trained. Probably groomed but that's not really my issue. Do you want to keep going?"

She frowned. "We couldn't have tried golfing?"

"Isn't this better than golfing?" He pushed her hair back.

He nodded. "Of course it is. Now I think this is a very nice gift. Do you want it?"

She nodded softly. "I want it."

"You hear that? You're wanted Matthew. You should be grateful," Scott smirked.

• • •

Ana laid her head down on Scott's shoulder, her head pounding. She was tired. She was very tired.

"What made you think of something like that?"

"I'm a whore," he said simply.

She laughed. Her eyes closed. "This won't fix us. The same way Lia didn't fix us."

He kissed her. "Marriage is about patching a boat."

"Patching a boat?"

"Yes. There's lots of tiny holes in our boat, but only some of them are big enough to completely sink us. So we patch the ones that are leaking, and ignore the rest until they start to slowly let water into our very damaged boat," he grinned.

She frowned. "That's sounds terrible."

Scott smiled lovingly. "It's better than not having a boat at all."

"Is it?"

He frowned. "...yes. Because without a boat, you get to swim by yourself until you drown. By yourself. Forever. By yourself."

She chuckled nervously. "I guess when you put it that way..."