Chapter 1

Catori's POV
"Boy wake yo ass up and get ready for school, if I yell again that's yo ass" my mama loudly yelled. I got up and took a shower, brushed my teeth, I got dressed looking fly for school. I go downstairs to eat breakfast just to see my mom, my older brother Zakari, and my younger twin sisters Nina and Nikita. Good morning big heads while pushing the twins head "Morning Tori" both twin said while rudely plucking my ear. I walk around the kitchen island and kiss mama on her cheek Morning Mama I said joyfully "Morning baby after school ima need you to drop the twins off at dance class" mama told me.

Morning Big bro you going to Michaels party on Saturday "Morning Tori, but nah I'm not going to Michaels party I'm taking my girl out shopping then where going out to eat for dinner and watch a movie." But yeah I'm going to the party with Beyanna "ouuuuu Tori's going to the party with his girlfriend" the twin and Zakari started to tease me while I blushed hard. Guys she's not my girlfriend! YET I thought inside my head "Y'all better leave my baby alone" mama said while laughing at me. As I head out the door I get into my car after parking me and the twins go are separate ways. While getting my books out of my locker sneaking up on Beyanna I end up scaring her.

Boo! "Ahh Catori really you didn't have to scare me like that" Beyanna yelled while hitting me. Ahh ahh ok ok I'm sorry Bey anyways are you ready for Saturday? "Yup can't wait til party like we never did before" Yessir anyways come on before Mr.Possum pussy claim that we are late and give us a detention.

"Y'all are late" Mr.Coochie sniffer yelled. Actually we came in class right when the bell rung. "So that means your late" Beyanna ends up cursing him all the way "Bitch your fat ass always late Mr.Coochie sniffer, you never on time for nothing besides ya ass getting up to order a Big Mac from McDonalds. With ya Ronald McDonald looking ass. You smell like shit so I know that your always late for that damn shower now whatever you have to say please mind your words!" Ouuuuuuu she smoked yo ass the whole class dying of laughter. With that me and Beyanna go to sit at our regular seats in the middle of the class room.

Time Jump after school
After dropping the twins off at dance class me and Beyanna end up going to the pier enjoying ourselves. I starting thinking about how I am in love with this girl but I am afraid that she doesn't feel the same. 2 hours later we find ourselves at the park smoking and talking about life.

"Catori how many kids do you want in the future" Um I want 3 girls and at least a little boy to teach him how a man is suppose to treat a woman. "That's a good answer I actually want the same but with a special someone" I started to feel a jealous that she wanted with someone I hope it's me! Who's the special someone that your talking about Beyanna I asked curiously "Well I really really like him and we're very close to each other but idk if he feels the same" she said sadly! Well Beyanna guess I will always love you because your my best friend I care about you!
————————————————————
So this is my first book that I am writing I never write book. I've always read books so tell what I can do better to make my book more interesting or better looking!😊