Chapter 4

Beyanna's POV

Today is the day I tell Catori that I love him, but I'm so scared to tell him that I want to be his girlfriend.

For the past 5 months, Catori and I have been on many dates we've been: Go kart racing, Lazer tagging, go to fancy dinners, and we've been to the carnival.

As I am getting dressed, casually. I look into my mirror I can see my mom, Keh Keh, and my big brother Amari that I haven't see in 4 years because of the Navy.

He was the only man in my life besides Catori because our father died stage 4 of lung cancer.

They had found it too late sadly. He had two weeks to live. Keh Keh was only two, while I was a newly turned 5 year old, and Mari was 11.

Mari ended up taking our Dad's place by helping our Mom. All while getting good grades in school. I ran to him and just cried.

"I missed you so much Mari!" I cried. "I missed you too Giselle (He always called me by my middle name).

I am gonna catch up with you after your little date with Catori ok?" He said excitedly. I am happy I got my brother back!

Flashback (4 years ago):
"Do you have to leave Amari?" I asked sadly.

"Yes Giselle I have to go. I want to save our peoples lives. Save our world be my peoples hero." Amari said calmly before he continued

"Remember I will always call & FaceTime you when I get the chance ok?" I started crying because he is the only one who knows how hard it was to recover from our fathers death.

From that day we were stuck to each other like glue and we still are! I always wanted to be near him. "I'll miss you Mari I d-d-don't want you to leave me" I started stuttering.

"Beyanna I have to go now!" And with I started sobbing. As Amari walked out the door with his suitcases and got in his car and drive off.

I ran to my room and slammed the door. I slid down my wall and sobbed silently. I felt like I lost my best friend that day!

No ones POV
After Beyanna was reunited with her big brother she got a text from Catori telling her that he is outside. Beyanna walks out the door and gets in the car.

"Where we're going now Tori?" Beyanna asked out of curiosity. "We are going where we had our first date" Catori happily replied.

15 minutes later (spongebob narrator)

Catori and Beyanna arrived at Island Grill where it's all you can eat. "So how was your day today? Cause Bey Bey you look genuinely happy" Catori asked wisely.

"My day went great, actually Amari had just came back home for the first time in 4 years!" Beyanna replied with tears of joy. "Catori" "Beyanna" they said at the same time.

"You can go first, ladies are always first." Catori told Beyanna calmly. "No, how about we say it at the same time." Beyanna retaliated. Ok,1..2..3.. "Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" Both Beyanna and Catori said at the same time.

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend Bey Bey. I've wanted to your boyfriend but I was scared of rejection." Catori immediately confirmed why it took so long to ask her.

Beyanna started crying "I've always wanted to be your girlfriend too Tori but the fear of rejection always got in the way." After lunch Tori got a call from his father, Deejay.

Phone call: D=Deejay C=Catori

D: Catori where you at?
C: I took Beyanna to the island grill. Why?
D: You and Bey need to come back to the house we go surprise Zakari.
C: Rd Pops we on our way!
Phone call ended

After a 30 minute drive back to Catori's house the newly couple got out of the car and was told to hide.

5 minutes later Deejay texted Tori and told him that they're 3 minutes away from the house.

Beyanna's little cousin Shad was reading a book called Hunger Games Trilogy til his mom slapped the back of his head and told him to go hide.

3 minuteslatet Deejay and Zakari walked into the house. Everyone yelled SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAKARI! Everyone hugged Kari. The last person to hug & kiss Kari was his girlfriend, Sienna.

She gave him a box wrapped up. Zakari was confused until he opened the box and there was a positive pregnancy test. He looked up at  Sienna "Is this real?" with tears rolling down his face.

"Yes baby this is real I'm three months and a half months. I just found out today that we're having a baby!" Sienna happily cheered. Zakari picked Sienna up and spun her around and kissed her softly.

"Hey baby you tryna make me throw up?" Sienna laughed. "Oh right sorry!" Zakari calmly whispered. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD" Zakari yelled while everyone else congratulated him.

Beyanna and Catori were happy for Zakari & Sienna. They also hope that they can be just like them a couple years from now. After people congratulated the couple, everyone went outside and had a big cookout.

The uncles at the card table gambling. Aunties taking about past drama that happened. The babies in the back room passed out sleep and the rest of the adults and teenagers in the backyard line dancing to R.Kelly Backyard party.

Catori went in the kitchen with Beyanna. Catori tried to eat some cabbage out of the pot when Cookie, came and popped him in the back of his head.

"Boy I know ya ass better not be eating straight out the damn pot acting like a fucking dog!" Cookie yelled as Beyanna died of laughter.

"So you think that's funny?" Catori frowned. "Yes I think that was hilarious." Beyanna retaliated. Next thing you know Catori attacked Beyanna by tickling her sides.

"Say sorry or be punished with the tickle master" Catori yelled. "Alright alright I'm sorry" Beyanna said with a pout. "Put that pout away!" Catori said while pecking her lips.
——————————————————
I had this drafted since yesterday but I need more ideas. If you want to know who plays Sienna this is her Jilly Anais.

 If you want to know who plays Sienna this is her Jilly Anais