the magical playlists 🪄

Hey there!
Hello peeps!
So here's something which is being the  magic 🪄 to cure our mood swings!!!
The magical spell goes like this abracadabra:::zeem boom baa:::: open the "S-O-N-G-S-P-L-A-Y-L-I-S-T' !!!
Many of your mood swings can be cured by songs in your playlist...they can even change your mood according to the song!

Your playlist can even say much about you and your taste!!

When you feel low or sad , the songs In Your playlist can change your mood totally....
There are some  epic peeps who hear sad songs when they are sad And they make themselves more sorrowful and depressed!
Listening to a positive vibe song while you are sad may enhance and boost you and change your mood! So always try to hear motivational and happy songs when you're sad!!

There are also some fables who add more than 200 songs to their playlist but only listens to 2 of their all time favs!😂

Some souls  cherish themselves in old songs just to get back to remember and enjoy all their old memories...😌

Many epics create many individual playlists According to specified topics 😂

When I say the playlist is a magic, I mean it! , Because even a funny song in your playlist can make your eyes fill in tears by taking you to the old memories!!! Even a sad song can make you laugh by making you remember the jokes made by your friends with that song!

The playlists of yours is like a briyani ! Yes ! The briyani has variety of ingredients which gives the ultimate taste and soul satisfaction! Same way our playlist has variety of songs of your interest which makes you feel relaxed! 😋🧡

Many times when life hits you hard your playlist becomes your best friend!! 🧡 How many of you agree it?!

So let's apply the magical words
abracadabra:::zeem boom baa:::: open the "S-O-N-G-S-P-L-A-Y-L-I-S-T' to our life and make ourselves feel fine and happy!!

🧡
THE JEZZ

🧡THE JEZZ