Five

You and Axel have a meeting with the Alpha of the Mafia's, Alister Lui, and this is what you're wearing:

You:

Axel:

Axel:

"Hey, you ready?" Axel asked

"Hey, you ready?" Axel asked. You nodded. "Yeah, why?" You asked. "Ky, the last time we had a meeting with Lui, you threatened to kill him,"Azel said.

You smiled. "There will be no threatening this time,"You promised. Axel kissed your head. "You're going to be fine,"Axel reassured, "We can do this. Just try not to get smart with anyone."

"I won't get smart if they don't,"You winked through the mirror, and walked over to your jewelry set. You picked up a necklace, and put it on.

"Myron,"You said softly. "What's wrong?" Axel asked. You turned around, and hugged him. "What's wrong, love?" Axel asked.

You cried on his shoulder a little. "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" Axel asked while tightening his grip around your waist, "What happened? Why are you crying, baby?"

"I love you,"You cried. Axel looked at you. "Say it again,"Axel said. "I love you, Axel Myron Garcia,"You cried, "And I mean it. I love you so much." Axel kissed you. "Oh god,"Axel sighed, "I thought I did something wrong."

You giggled, and wiped your tears. "I love you too, Kyrah Lyanna Garcia,"Axel said. You kissed him, and you hugged. "I'm yours baby,"Axel reminded, "Always remember that."

You smiled, nodded, and interlaced your fingers with his. "I will always remember that,"You said. Axel smiled, kissed your head, and opened the car door for you.

You got in, and Axel closed the door. You put on your seatbelts, and Axel drove to the meeting place. Midnight Hours Club.

You arrived, got out of the car, and Axel held you hand. Axel opened the door and you walked through it. Axel was walking by your side when you heard a deep voice in the distance.

"Mr and Mrs. Garcia!" Rubio exclaimed while hugging Axel and shaking your hand, "It's been a while." Axel smiled. "Yes it has, brother,"Axel smiled, "I would love to catch up after this meeting, if possible."

Rubio nodded. "For sure,"Rubio said, "I'll take you guys to the meeting room." You nodded, and followed Rubio to the meeting room:

" You nodded, and followed Rubio to the meeting room:

Your names were sitting in front of your notebooks. Your seat was next to Powers, who you hated, but everyone seemed to love.

"Rubio, can I ask you a question?" You asked. Rubio nodded. "Axel is sitting at the other end of the table, why am I not?" You asked. Rubio cleared his throat.

"Lui wants you guys separated for this meeting because you seem to disagree when you're not on the same page,"Rubio explained. You smiled frustratingly. "Then I guess we'll have to work something out,"You said.

Axel looked at Rubio. "Mi amigo, háganos saber cuándo va a comenzar la reunión,"Axel said in Spanish.

Mi amigo, háganos saber cuándo va a comenzar la reunión= My friend, let us know when the meeting is going to start.

Rubio nodded. "Sí, Sí,"Rubio responded while leaving the room. "Darling,"Axel said. You looked at him. "controlarte a ti mismo,"Axel said in Spanish.

controlarte a ti mismo= Control yourself

You clenched your fist, and closed your eyes. "Listen,"Axel said while pulling you close to him. You put your head on his chest, and heard the calming sound of his heartbeat.

Your body relaxed in his arms, and he kissed your head. "I may not be able to sit by you,"Axel said, "But just remember to breathe, babe." You nodded, and kissed him.

Rubio knocked on the door, and stuck his head in. "Ready?" Rubio asked. You both nodded. "Ready,"You both said in unison. A group of men walked into the room, sat in their seats, and started talking.

A few minutes later, the door open, the men stood, and Alister Lui walked into the room. He sat at the head of the table, the men sat down, and he smiled. "Shall we get started?" Lui asked.

Alister Lui: