Twenty-One

*Everyone had left and went back home*

"Axel?" You asked while changing into something more comfortable, "How do we know we're doing the right thing?" Axel looked at you. "What do you mean?" Axel asked.

You turned and looked at him. "...Are we capable of being parents to three children?" You asked. Axel smiled and pulled you in front of him. "We're capable,"Axel said, "We're very capable."

"But with our job?" You asked, "Our daughter got taken away from us, what makes you think this will be any different?" Axel stood from the bed and looked down at you.

"Stop,"Axel said, "Stop worrying. Everything will be fine. Just get some rest." You nodded and relaxed in the bed. Axel joined you and kissed your cheek. "I love you,"Axel said, "We're capable of becoming parents again, baby." You smiled a little.

"After I have the twins,"You joked, "I'm getting my tubes tied." "Like hell you are,"Axel laughed. You turned over and looked at Axel. "I'm serious, Myron,"You stated, "No more children after the twins. Three is enough."

Axel nodded. "Okay,"Axel said while pulling you close to him, "Three children. No more after." You smiled and kissed him. "Goodnight,"You said. "Night,"Axel said. You cuddled and went to sleep.

*Next morning*

You woke up without Axel in the bed, but Maroon was sleeping next to you. You smiled and kissed her. "Hi baby,"You smiled as you got up from the bed.

You picked her up slowly, and walked back into her room. You put her back in her crib, and turned her baby monitor on. You walked into your closet, and got dressed:

You saw a note on the counter and picked it up

You saw a note on the counter and picked it up. You read it:

I'm going to be out for a while. The guys will be there in a few to watch over you. I love you.

~Axel

You put the note back on the counter, and grabbed a water bottle. You went into the gym, and got on the treadmill. You ran a total of 8 miles, until you were finished and went back upstairs.

You took a shower, brushed your teeth, and got dressed into something comfortable:

You heard Maroon crying on the baby monitor, and you ran upstairs

You heard Maroon crying on the baby monitor, and you ran upstairs. "I'm coming, Ronnie!" You exclaimed while walking into her room. You picked her up, and changed her diaper.

"It's okay,"You said while walking downstairs with her. You walked into the kitchen, grabbed her bib, put it over your shoulder and fed her. After she was done being bottle fed, you held her over your shoulder and started to burp her.

"See, mommy's got you,"You smiled while softly patting her back until she burped. You cleaned off her mouth and sat her on the kitchen counter.

You turned on the sink water, plugged it, and removed Maroon's clothes. You sat her in the sink and bathed her. You got her dressed and let the water out of the sink.

You put her in her play pin in the living room, and cleaned the kitchen. There was three knocks at the door. You opened the door, and saw Sebastian, Rocky, West, Asher, Tyson, and Runner walk into the house.

You closed the door and locked it. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked. "Axel wanted us to stay with you until he got back,"Tyson said. "Why?" You asked. "Something about "more protection," Asher said.

"Has Axel been acting weird lately?" You asked. "Axel Garcia?" Asher asked, "Being weird? What is this, we finally telling secrets now?" You laughed.

"No, really,"You said, "Should I be worried?" "There's nothing for you to be worried about,"Runner said. "So you guys know something I don't?" You asked. "What are you talking about?" West asked.

You looked at your friends and brother. "Guys, he's my husband, my children's father,"You said, "So please, tell me what's going on." They stayed quiet.

"Sebastian, what were you guys talking about at the meeting yesterday?" You asked. "Look, Kyrah, grown men have secrets that sometimes can't be shared with women,"Sebastian said.

You stood up, and looked at him. "This "grown man" better start talking before his wife has to come grieve his body from his grave,"You warned, "Now speak or forever hold your motherfucking peace. Which you might want to rethink before trying to cross me. You may be my older brother, but that doesn't mean shit. Now tell me what he knows, Sebastian." Sebastian gulped scaredly and looked at you.

"I didn't want to have the be the one to tell you this,"Sebastian said softly. You sat back down and listened to every piece of information that Sebastian was giving too you.

By the end of it, you were fully outraged and irritated. And now, all you had to do was wait for Axel to return home.