Eighteen

Axel jumped up from his chair. "Woah hey, what's wrong?" Runner asked while stopping Axel while panicking. "Kyrah," Axel said softly, "Is she okay?" Runner nodded. Axel took off down the hallway to your room, and saw that you were awake.

Axel sighed in relief. "It's okay, mama,"You said weakly while kissing Maroon, "I love you so much." He didn't want to be seen as a softy around the girls, so he straightened his look and knocked on the door.

You all looked over. "Hey, babe,"You smiled. Axel nodded, smiled. "She's your wife,"Astra whispered in his ear, "Not your friend. Don't act strong around her when she's hurt."

"I appreciate you looking out for Kyrah,"Axel whispered back in her ear. "Axel,"Astra said while looking at him. "Thank you, Astra,"Axel smiled.

Astra nodded and left with the rest of the girls with Maroon. Axel walked over to the bed, grabbed a chair, and sat in it next to your bed. "You shouldn't have done that,"Axel said while fidgeting with his middle finger ring.

"Axel, he was going to kill all of us, and make you suffer like you made him,"You said, "He was going to kill our daughter. Better him dead than you."

"Ky, you can't do that to me,"Axel said, "Ever again." "I was protecting you,"You stated a little annoyed. "Getting yourself shot!" Axel exclaimed, "Was not protecting me, Kyrah! It was getting yourself hurt!"

You sighed and put your hand on top of his, but he quickly moved his hand. "Don't touch me,"Axel said. You scoffed and laid back onto your bed. "Please go,"You whispered, "Please leave."

Axel nodded, stood up, put the chair back, and left. You wiped your tears. "Baby, you're too beautiful too cry,"Sebastian said softly while walking into the room.

You giggled and stopped crying. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "I can't come see my sister?" Sebastian asked. "Not like this,"You said, "I look horrible." Sebastian kissed your head.

"I love you,"You smiled. "I love you too,"Sebastian said, "I'll see you after you get out." "Where will you be?" You asked. "I'll be out,"Sebastian said. "Where, Sebby?" You asked. "With the guys, doing work,"Sebastian said.

"Be careful,"You said. "Yes ma'am,"Sebastian joked. You both laughed. "Goodnight,"Sebastian said. "Goodnight,"You said.

Sebastian kissed your head, hugged you, and left. You got comfortable and went to sleep.

*Three weeks later*

You were at home, fully healed. "Axel?" You asked while putting the last dish away from the dishwasher and closing it, "Can we talk, please?"

"I have a meeting,"Axel said while walking past you. You grabbed him by his wrist and turned him around to look at you. "Are you seriously mad at me for protecting my family?" You asked.

"Ky, I have too go,"Axel stated, "Now let me by." You walked up to him, and grabbed him by his face to make him look at you. "Get your head out of your ass!" You yelled. Axel sighed.

"I'm not mad at you for protecting your family, but it was not your job!" Axel yelled. "Then whose job was it?" You asked. "Mine, Ky!" Axel yelled, "It is my job to protect my family!"

"And all of a sudden I mean nothing to you!?" You asked while yelling, "Maroon means nothing to you, Axel!?" "I never said that!" Axel yelled while walking up to you, making you back up in fear. Axel noticed, but didn't care.

If it was an argument you wanted, then you were going to get it. No matter what emotion showed.

"Don't back away from me, Kyrah!" Axel yelled. You huffed, and looked at him. "Axel, get out!" You yelled, "Go to your fucking meeting! Since that's all you seem to care about!"

Axel picked up a glass, and threw it against the refrigerator, causing it to shatter into pieces. "HAVE I NOT DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU!?" Axel roared, "AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?"

You dropped to the ground in fear, and started crying. Rocky, West, and Asher ran into the house. "Yo, Axel!" Asher yelled while running over to you, "Are you crazy!?"

Rocky and West held Axel back. "What the hell are you doing, Axe!?" Rocky asked while yelling, "This is your wife, man!" "Let me go!" Axel yelled while struggling in their grip.

"Not until you calm down!" West yelled. "Sebastian, get in here!" Asher yelled. Sebastian walked into the house, and noticed you on the ground, shattered glass, and an angry Axel.

"What'd you do to her!?" Sebastian asked while walking up to Axel and punching him, "What'd you to my sister, Axel!?" Axel spit out blood and looked back at Sebastian. "I'm sorry,"Axel whispered.

"Yeah, so am I,"Sebastian said as he looked at Rocky and West, "Take him to the Pit, with the rest of the guys. We'll cool him off."

Rocky and West left with Axel. Sebastian walked over to you and Asher. "Hey, hey, what happened?" Sebastian asked while helping you up. Asher picked you up, so you wouldn't step on the glass. You explained what happened.

"Go get Maroon and her things,"Sebastian said, "We'll clean this up, you're staying at my house tonight."

*Sebastian's house*
*After dinner*

You nodded, went to get your and Maroon's things. You put Maroon in Sebastian's car, and Sebastian drove back to his house. "Goodnight, Ky,"Sebastian said. You nodded. "Goodnight, Sebby,"You said.

You put Maroon to sleep, went into the extra bedroom that Sebastian had, and you went to sleep.