Car Sex

It was Friday night, and my girlfriend was complaining about being hungry. I told her I would take her out to a nice steak dinner if she wanted, because she was good this week, but she denied the offer and suggested something more casual. I agreed and we left 10 minutes after getting dressed and spontaneously making out by the front door.

We drove to a decent chicken place and got seated after a few minutes. Our waiter, James (as his nametag read), took our drink order, 2 waters, and left shortly after winking at my girlfriend, with a slight grin. She winked back, but she turned her head so I wouldn't see. I acted like I didn't notice until he was out of earshot. Then I really let my girl have it.

"What the fuck was that?" I said, glaring at her. "Oh you didn't like that?" She was smirking. "You're not to flirt with other guys, is that understood?"

"Or what? Whatcha gonna do if I keep flirting? Nothing. Because you're a bitch."

I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. I was immediately filled with pure, burning rage, and I shot her a look that fit my emotions.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I said very calmly. "You heard me," she said, "You won't do a damn thing." At that moment, I slid my finger down to her pussy and started outlining it through her pants. She looked at me with eyes wide open, and I whispered, "This is your punishment for now. Don't make a noise, or I'll go faster." She nodded.

"Now, what did you mean to say to me?" I said in her ear. "Ugh fine." she said, rolling her eyes. I slapped her pussy and she winced. "That's yes sir, whore." I whispered in her ear. "Yes sir." she finally gave in.

"Good girl. Now after James brings our food, I'm gonna walk to the family restroom, and you'll follow after a few minutes." I instructed. "And if you take too long, I'll walk out and drag your ass in there with me."

James brings our waters, I walk to the bathroom, and shortly after my lovely little slut of a girlfriend joins me.

"You know you're not supposed to flirt back whore" I start. "I don't care if he's hot, you flirt with me and only me." I begin to put paper towels on the floor in front of her. She looks confused. "It's so your pants don't get dirty, now get on your knees" I say.

She stands there looking shocked. "I'm not sucking your dick in a bathroom." "You're right." I say. "You're not sucking my dick, i'm just fucking your face." I smirk and push her onto her knees.

"I'm waiting. Pull it out." I command. She's still resistant. I take off my belt, smack her hard on the face, and bind her hands with it. Tears are running down her beautiful face, staining the paper towels I laid out. "Take it out with your mouth. Right the fuck now."

She struggles to unbutton my pants but finally gets them undone after a minute or two. She pulls out my already hard dick with her mouth and it hits her in the face. "Suck." I say. She pleads no with her eyes but I remind her this is her punishment for flirting with another guy.

Once my dick is at the back of her throat, I thrust fast and hard. She's gags. Her mascara is running now, dripping down her face, but this is what she gets.

I move back and forth in her warm mouth, her spit all over my dick. I take it out and slap her with it every so often. She winces every time I do.

I finally erupt into her throat and she's chokes on my cum. "Be a good slut and swallow." I tell her. I slap her hard on the face as a final punishment. "Good girl. Now clean yourself up beautiful, and meet me at the table when you do. I'll grab the to-go boxes. I'm not done with you."

5 minutes later we were in the car. "We're not gonna have that happen again are we?" Before she could answer, I grabbed her throat and kissed her aggressively. "Good. Glad we're on the same page."

While we were driving home she started complaining about how I made her wet when we were sitting down and she couldn't do anything about it. "You know what?" I said. "I don't give a fuck how wet I made you or how much your sweet little pussy was throbbing. It was your punishment, it's not supposed to make you feel good.

"You better make me cum when we get home." she said. I could tell how horny she was from the tone of her voice. "You'll be able to cum when and only when I allow you to." She mumbled something under her breath that I couldn't understand.

I immediately pulled the car over onto the shoulder and stared straight into her soul. "Get out." I commanded. We were on a less traveled road with considerably sparse traffic. She gave me a look that said "really?" "Now." I said, still giving her a dangerously serious look.

Scared and nervous, she unbuckled and got outside of the car, stepping onto rocky terrain of the road. I did the same, slowly approaching her from around the front of the car. Without warning, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the hood.

"You want to cum?" I asked. She nodded vigorously, a pleading look in her eyes. "Ok then. Don't move a fucking muscle, got it?" She was slow to respond, so I turned her over so her ass was up and I smacked it hard. "Yes sir!" she screamed, panic in her voice. "Good girl."

I ripped her shorts off, tossing them on the ground. I smacked her tanned ass again, harder this time. "Stop!" she yelled. My right hand landed hard on her ass as a punishment for yelling. "Don't talk." I instructed. I raised my hand one more time, and she braced herself for another slap. However, I slowly brought my arm down and said, "That's enough for now, beautiful."

I tore her pink lingerie bottoms off and took my pants off as well. I rubbed her already soaked pussy with my tip, moving up and down, feeling her shake with every movement. I stopped abruptly and grabbed my belt off the ground. I slapped her ass with it until I could hear her sob. In the headlights, I saw her tears roll off the hood, and lay to rest on the ground.

I took my belt in both hands, put it in front of her neck and pulled back. She choked, not expecting this. I immediately slammed my hard cock into her. I moved back and forth inside of her, while making sure she could barely breathe with the belt around her neck.

I fucked her hard and fast, not leaving but a split second between strokes. I didn't want to give her any breaks; after all she wanted to cum. I felt the walls of her pussy tighten around my dick; a sign that she was close to finishing.

"Hold it in slut." I said. She moaned something i couldn't understand, and it made me fuck her harder, pounding her little body against the car. Her legs were shaking, and she could barely stay standing.

She finished within seconds, falling to the ground. I grabbed her face and slapped her. "Open your pretty little mouth, and swallow my cum like the slut you are." I shoved my dick into her mouth and immediately came from the warm feeling. She gagged on it; I could feel the teardrops falling on my cock.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked her. She couldn't talk, fuck, she could barely move her legs. I lifted her into her seat, forcing her to ride home naked. I shut her door and took my seat behind the wheel. We were home in 10 minutes and I had to carry her to bed. We were both out as soon as I pulled the covers over us.