Rinse Off

It was Saturday evening, and my girlfriend and I had just started watching a horror movie. She was cuddled up next to me because she was easily scared. The air smelled of fresh popcorn and vanilla from the candle on the table in front of us. The lamp was turned off and the only source of light besides the TV was my girlfriend's phone.

"Put your phone up, we're watching a movie.", I told her. She ignored me, as usual. "I said put your phone away, watch the damn movie." "Or what?", she taunted. Frustrated, I grabbed the phone out of her hands and put it on the other side of the couch.

"Give it back, asshole.", she said, annoyed. "No phones during the movie.", I reminded her. She reached over me in an attempt to get her phone back. I grabbed her arm, looked her straight in her beautiful brown eyes and said, "You can have it back after the movie." She rolled her eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I asked, knowing she did. "No." she lied. "Don't lie to me, I fucking know you did, I saw you." I grabbed her by the throat and said, "You know how I feel about liars." I tightened my grip on her neck. "Liars get punished."

I picked her up by the waist and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her into the kitchen and sat her down on the counter. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of whipped cream. "Hold this." I said and handed it to her. I picked her up again and took her to our bedroom.

"Get undressed." I instructed. She took off her baggy t-shirt and shorts and set them on the floor. I picked her up again and threw her down onto the black silk sheets of the bed and reached into the nightstand drawer.

I pulled out two thick, black strands of rope and started untangling them. "Put your arms up." I told her. I grabbed her right arm and tied a knot around her wrist, and the other end to the bedpost. I did the same to her other arm and reached back into the drawer.

I pulled out her pink vibrator and joined her on the bed. "This is for rolling your eyes at me." I grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it onto her nipples, and all the way down to her waist. I turned the vibrator on and gently pressed it on her clit. She immediately arched her back in pleasure. I kept the vibrator on her pussy, and I started licking the whipped cream; starting from her waist and moving towards her perfect breasts.

My tongue circled her right nipple and bit it softly. She let out a soft moan from the combined pleasure of the vibrator and my tongue on her hard tit. Once all the cream was licked off, I kissed all the way down to her pussy. I pressed her inner thighs against my lips, and left small hickies on them.

I turned the vibrator off and laid it on the bed. I slowly outlined her already wet pussy with my tongue, and massaged her clit with my index finger. I moved my finger back and forth, faster now, and she was breathing heavily, still sensitive to my touch.

I gently sucked on her clit and moved my finger into her entrance. I fingered her slowly, forcing her body beg to cum. "Faster.", she whispered. Without warning, I shoved a second finger into her, making her wince in surprise. With one finger I moved back and forth, and the other made a sped up begging motion.

"Cum for me." I said to her. This must've sent a signal directly to her pussy because she almost immediately orgasmed. "Good girl." I said, "Now let's go rinse off."

I led her into the bathroom and turned the shower on. The rhythmic splashing of water onto the black tile was turning me on even more. "Get in." I told her. I undressed and turned off the lights to enforce the mood. I got in the shower with her, admiring her heavenly body.

I reminded myself that I had to punish her, so I quickly pinned her against the tile on the wall. I brought her arms above her head and aggressively kissed her, not letting her breathe. I slowly kissed down to her neck and spent a few minutes sucking, kissing, and biting it. I was beyond hard at this point, and I needed to fuck her.

I picked her up and held her close to me. I positioned my dick at her entrance and slammed it into her. "This is for lying to me, you little whore." I whispered into her ear. I moved her up and down hard and fast, and her moans were covered up by the running water.

I walked towards the bench on the wall under the showerhead and sat her down. I pushed her legs open with my knee and continued to fuck her, now with slower and more passionate strokes. I was holding her neck tight in my hand, only letting her breathe when her face turned red. I kissed all over her neck and collarbones (her sweet spots), and I could tell she was going to cum again.

I moved in and out of her with increasing speed, trying to give her a body-shaking orgasm. We both finished at the same time, breathing heavy and dripping with more liquids than just water.

We washed each other off and went back to lay in bed. I saw the vibrator still laying there, so I blindfolded my girlfriend and touched it to her sensitive clit again. She begged me to stop because she had already came three times. I reminded her that she needed to be punished because I don't tolerate lying. I held her hands down and kept the vibrator on her pussy until she had her fourth orgasm of the night. She almost immediately passed out from exhaustion, so I closed my eyes and did the same.