t h i r t y

The screen caused a bright light to illuminate her facial features as it glowed her darkroom

The screen caused a bright light to illuminate her facial features as it glowed her darkroom. She fumbled with her thumbs, her mind pondered on texting a specific person.

Her phone displayed his contact- already opened, it's just a matter of courage. Saeron bit her lower lip and a sigh escaped from it. Her eyes raked across her room before leaning her head on the headrest of her bed as she slumped her hands down on her thighs, the phone slightly bounced off of her grasp.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she shook her head, tossing her phone to the side before crashing her body on the soft surface beneath her. Saeron scrunched her brows then flipped- so that she's now laying on her stomach then grasped her phone in her palms, the brightness shining on her face once again.

Without second thoughts, Saeron began typing, sending him a message. Just to be sure he's alive, she reasoned.

pwark jisung

are u still mad at me?
Read 22.56

are you-
HEY R U ACTUALLY IGNORING ME?

what?

oh thank the heavens i thought u were
ignoring me

i am

mhm for sure u are

what do you want sae?

LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHY UR MAD BUT LIKE
im sorry if i did something wrong🥺

im not mad
what are u talking about

then why r u ignoring me

hm no reason
just wanted to

sungie cmon man
tell me what's up

Jisung stared at the screen and asked himself- why was I mad in the first place. Well he wouldn't consider it as 'mad', it was just the emotion he felt when it happened and it certainly wasn't a feeling he expected to endure.

Jisung didn't want Saeron to know, or even notice anything that's going on with him, so he tried to play it cool- though his cold and ignorant self is showing.

As soon as realization hits him, it made him question himself on why he was acting like this. "Aish, fuck it." Brushing it off, Jisung chose to apologize for his actions. '"This is stupid," he mumbled.

(back to Saeron's pov)

it's fine
sorry if i acted weird