Interior designer?!

The next day I wake up almost half naked in Najya's arms.

I immediately wake him up because I did'nt know what had happened.

ME: NAJYA!! Wake up!

Najya: Yeeaaa what is it?

ME: did we do anything last night??

Najya: no we didn't

ME: then why are my clothes almost off and why was I hugging you???!!!

Najya: In the middle of last night you were getting really uncomfortable and you punched me in my stomach in your sleep. So I tried waking you up but you didnt and you were sweating terribly so I increased the AC and moved away the blanket  but it didnt work so I just ...... and you were fine in a minute  but in some time I think you started to feel cold so you rolled over to me and......yea. 

ME: OMG! Are you serious?

Najya: Yeah 

ME: shitt sorry for the punch and I myself dont know what happened yesterday.

Najya: no its totally fine, im sorry too, I should'nt have done that but I really could'nt think of anything else.

ME: its fine, atleast you tried to help instead of ignoring me!

After this I shower and go down for breakfast but Najya did'nt want to eat anything so he just stays in the room.

After breakfast I go back to the bedroom with a toast for him and I just sit beside him checking my phone.

After a while he eats the toast and while hes eating his phone, which is on the bed face down, starts to ring.

Najya: could you just see who it is?

ME: Yea sure

I flip over the phone and it reads "Katie"

As soon as he sees that, he walks out of the room with his phone.

He comes back in around half an hour.

ME: Who was that?

Najya: Nobody

ME: And what did that "nobody" say??

Najya: nothing that you need to know.

ME: oooh ok.
I'll just get some air.

I leave the room after I say this and he comes behind me.

Najya: Sophia! wait! what happened??

ME: NOTHING!

He just pulls me by the arm making me face him.

Najye: I am not letting you go until you tell me what happened!

ME: I dont need to tell you anything!

I get away from his grip and walk into his office, locking the door behind me.
I just lie-down on the couch and dozens of thoughts come flooding into my mind.

NAJYA'S POV

I did'nt want to tell Sophia about the interior designer and the surprise that I had planned for her.
But I think she took it in a wrong way.

She just went into my office angryily and slammed the door behind her.

I tried to open it but it was locked so I knocked.

ME: hey open up!

Sophia: Just go away Najya, I am not interested to talk to you right now. Leave me alone.

So I just go back to the bedroom and text her.                                                                                                         

                           SOPHIA💖

ME: 
come on! tell me what the
problem is! Did I do anything?

She just leaves me on read so I just let her be for a while.

After about an hour I start to get worried so I go back down to check on her.

I knock on the door a few times but there is no response so I quickly get the room keys and open the door to find her sleeping on the couch.

I carry her back to the bedroom and put her on the bed and kiss her forehead softly so she doesnt get to know.

Half an hour later, I wake her up for lunch and she is still pretty annoyed.

We dont speak a word until we finish lunch and when we are back up in the bedroom,

ME: Why the hell are you pissed off?!

Sophia: Why would you care?

ME: Because I love you!

Sophia: No you dont! You probably want to use me. You love Katie and I know it.

ME: OMG! So all this was about that stupid call I got this morning?????????!!

END OF POV 

Najya: I had a surprise for you but you want to ruin it for yourself so here!

He shows me the chat with her and she turns out to be an interior designer. 

I could'nt believe my eyes! He was getting me a room with LED and Fairy lights and a few other things which looked really cute.

ME: OMG Najya! That is so fricking cute!!
I seriously cant believe your doing this for me!!

Najya: anything for you! But I guess someone was jealous today!

ME: No I wasnt

Najya: Yes you were. Maybe you have a little crush on me?

ME: maybe! 

We just start laughing and playfighting.

He suddenly hides somewhere and then hugs me from behind, making me jump a little.

He then pushes me on the bed and starts to tickle me again but this time he stops in the middle.

ME: *laughing* got tired, didnt you?

Najya: Nooo. I just wanted to give you a break.

ME: oohhhooo. being very gentle is it?

Najya: naah!

He then suddenly kisses my cheek and gets up.

I start to feel my cheeks getting red and see him blushing too.

I too get up and kiss him on the cheek and then hugging him.

After a while we finish dinner, watch a movie and go to sleep