Betrayed

I saw Nic and Sophia kissing! 

My heart broke into a million pieces. How could she do this to me.

She pushed him away and saw me standing there.

I just walked away and she kept calling out to me but I didn't want to look at her anymore.

I walked out the restaurant, got in the car and drove off.

I knew Sophia would be fine with Nic and I didn't want to think about it but the picture of them kissing kept flashing in front of my eyes.

I cried and drove fast. 

I reached home and washed my face with ice cold water and took off my shirt and lie down on the bed, crying.

Slowly i fell asleep with the thoughts of getting betrayed by the one person I loved most.

END OF POV

I can't believe that just happened. Nic kissed me but I didn't kiss back and Najya didn't see that.

All he saw was our lips attached and then me pushing him away.

I kept calling out to him and even went after but he didn't want to look at me.

He was deeply hurt but he hurt me too. 

I don't know what to do now.

I just sit at the table covering my face with my hands, as Chloe comforted me.

Nic: Come on girls, let me drop you home.

ME: It's fine Nic. I'll manage. You can take Chloe.

Nic: Are you sure?

I nodded and grabbed my stuff and walked out.

It was 11 o'clock and the streets were almost empty.

I just waited for the cab I booked and kept thinking about what happened and how I could talk to Najya.

Suddenly I felt something on my face and I held my breathe.

Then someone grabbed my arms and tried to pull me back.

I somehow got off their grip and started running.

I looked back to see who it was but I couldn't see anybody.

I slowly started feeling dizzy and felt like I would faint so I ran behind a building and pulled out my phone and opened the emergency contacts and dialed Najya.

The phone kept ringing but he didn't answer.

I called again and still no response so I called Nic.

After a few rings, he picked up.

Nic: hmm

ME: HELP!

Nic: What happened?

ME: Someone tried to kidnap me but I got away. They put something on my face and I'm starting to feel unconscious.

Nic: Why don't you call Najya. 

ME: I did but hes not picking up.

Nic: Fine. Send me your current location. I'll be there. Just try to stay conscious. 

I hung up and sent my current location to Nic.

I dug my nails in my palms trying to stay awake.

Soon, I couldn't hold it anymore and my eyes hurted. I tried my best to stay conscious but slowly there was darkness in front of my eyes and i fell uncoscious.

NIC'S POV

I told her I would drop her off, but she would'nt listen.

Now look at the trouble she's facing. 

Najya was probably mad cause of what happened but he's taking things too seriously now.

I just saw the location Sophia sent and it's close to that restaurant.

I reached the place and couldn't find her so I rechecked the location and it kept changing.

SHIT!!!!!!!! SHE WAS KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!