pt.4 Sprinkle

Blue POV:

I woke up from my amazing sleep and let the sun light go through my window shine in my room, I sit up and stretch hearing popping sounds from my bones then proceed to fix my bed until my leg bumped into something. I looked down and there is a basket with a blue blanket covering something.. I kneel down and open the blanket to reveal a very adorable baby! Wait... Why is there a baby here?, I inspect the baby and the basket a little more and saw a note, I pick it up along with the adorable baby carefully lifting it up into my arms carrying it. I lock the door so Papy won't barge in and read the note:

"Hello Blueberry I need to explain this don't I? Well my identity won't be revealed for you but I'm harmless and won't bite. Now I have to explain to you what's going on- [Insert the incident explanation], so yeah..... I was hoping you could take care of him even if you still have your virginity, its all yours now! Your blood DNA was connected to him somehow. For now when you receive this you need to hide it from others or their 'dad' until your ready. Also your kid's dad is no other than Dust himself, feel free to name him whatever you want,
Don't worry you're not the only one who receive kids.

-from ???"

I'm speechless tbh.. And probably looking like an actual blueberry from my blush color I mean come on! Dust is literally my enemy or my crush! Im mentally dying in the inside right now and probably considering the hiding the kid from their father idea, I want to tell papy but I'm scared that he won't like It so I'm hiding this sweet child of mine until I have to go back to the base. Maybe Ink and Dream will understand I made a little bed space for him on my bed and lay him there putting two pillows beside him. I'm sure this kid is a little older than a month age and probably speak a few words and can walk so I ain't treating this like it was newborn but I'll give him love and care as his dad?, papa?, mom? Idk-.

I carefully open the door and silently close it making my way downstairs, I see Papy laying on the couch as I about to scold him I remember the little child upstairs and let me tell you. The walls are thin in this house... So if I give Papy his daily yelling lecture the kid would hear it and cry so I'm skipping that for now. And since I'm hiding it from Papy I'll make sure to keep it safe so no puzzles and training (or cooking practice) for me today.

"Mwehehehe! Goodmorning Papy!" I smiled at my big brother waving at him, he looked at me and gave me a smile too "morning bro." He said.. "I'm gonna make breakfast now!" I said while hopping happily into the kitchen, I can feel his confuse glare towards me probably because I didnt gave him his usual lecture or something.

"Tacos are ready!" I shout not that loud while holding a plate of tacos for me and papy, I walk to the living room and place down the tacos on the couch then took a sit. Papy grab a taco and shove It in his mouth and I did the same, I wonder what sprinkle will eat.. Yes I already gave him a name and giggled at it. Probably the first thing that came through my mind is to feed our pet rock with sprinkles. "What are you laughing about bro?" I snapped back to reality after realizing Papy is still here munching on the taco "uh...I realize undyne was excited to show me a new anime and she told me that she wanted me and her to watch it together" I'm sweating right now after that lie- I mean not really a lie its true she wanted us to watch it together but NOT TODAY- I excused myself and went to my room carefully opening and closing the door then went to the side of the bed to see my child sleeping peacefully..

I change my clothes and grab a soft blanket then pick up the child wrapping the blanket over him. I went out of my room to see no sign of Papy maybe he went to muffet's or in the forest again I sigh in relief then make my way outside to go to the usual spot where I would make a portal to the base.. Yes they finally teached me how to make one!. I spotted Alphys in the corner of my eye and she immediately ran towards me, I was about to run when I felt a hand on my shoulder "where are ya going punk? Aren't we suppose to have that special training today?" She asked. I gulped in fear and turn my head around to look at her "h-hi Alphys! Oh a-and about that I'm going to be busy with my puzzles today! Yeah!- puzzles..." I'm literally sweating right now as she inspect my face "ahh I see I understand punk, also what is that?" I froze when she pointed at the blanket "u-uh" I muttered out. Idk what to say and panicking at the spot while she gave me a confuse look. So I have to say what I have to say..

...

"DrUgS-"

She was stunned at the spot and gave me a chance to flee. I have no idea why I said that but it was worth it!.

I made it deep into the forest and opened a portal then jumping in to the doodle sphere. I closed the portal and look at my kid's face to still see him breath in and peacefully asleep. I look at him in awe and open the door to ink's house in a middle of nowhere. This is ink's house but we agreed to also use this as our base and other home..

As I walked in I was greeted with laughters in the second floor. I went upstairs to find ink and dream playing with 4 kids.. Two black baby bones and two white ones...
My jaw dropped and look at the two, I can feel them panicking and sweating from the distance. "B-blue this isn't what it looks like!" Ink stated "y-yeah! We s-somehow found this kids and u-uh..." I can tell they got in the same situation as me but I didnt mind and sigh in relief.. They were telling the truth too anyway but I know those kids were there's. "Guys its ok! I have a kid too no need to make excuses that those are not yours" I said calmly while revealing my sweet child in my arms to show ink and dream.

Both of them were shock but also awed and sigh in pure relief. "Sorry blue.. But since you also got in the same situation as us, who's the father?" Ink asked while I saw their smirks and Lenny faces. That made me blush hardcore and look away "I-its dust...."

Both of them squealed while the kids look confuse- well this is gonna be a long day... I smiled at myself and to sprinkle. I kissed his forehead. I'll be the best mother/father to you sprinkle..