CRaCk

3rd POV: (did I do it right?)

Nightmare and his gang is going full rampage on swapfell destroying and killing every single monsters.

Monster dust was scattered everywhere in the snow..

Houses and buildings were torn..

Broken glass and wood splinter/pieces scatter in the area..

Pool of blood dyed on the cold white snow..

6 bloody dusted skeleton split up to hear new screams of pain..

..

A very bright portal opened alerting the bad sanses

Nightmare POV:

"You're kinda late but at least we have the chance to finish you off wi- wait blue?" That made everyone's attention to me when I cut off my speech to just be shock when we saw blue is the only one who came. We can feel his dark aura as his head was lowered down to stare at the snowy ground with bone attacks on his hands, he begin walking towards as and stop a few meters away. "Looks like the light stick and the squid ditch you to battle alone~" Killer said. Blue then begin laughing maniacally which all of us caught our guards off "come out now everyone~" the blue bandana skeleton cooed. Two black bone skeletons that look like kids jump off from the tree near us while holding a rifle one was wearing a hood with blueish green glasses and one had a floating blob paint on its head, next two white bone kids jump off a portal along with an army of cows.. One has a star crown and one has a crack on its skull along with purple flames coming out of it that looks like hair-. Next kid comes out with a heart shape skull on its head with purple/magenta highlights/pincpricks and holding a bucket of water and a mop. last kid comes in with a bucket of water and mop and this one is wearing a hoodie with purple scarf.

Blue formed a cow army with kids....

All of us literally have sweat beads dropping from out skull while blue and the kids are looking at us with the face of "òwó"

"RUN!!!!!" "ATTACK!!!!!!!!" Cross screamed because of the amount of cows while blue was screaming to attack us. We immediately run faster than sonic from the fear of the ridiculous army.. Honestly I'm more scared of the mops-

Horror POV:

Shit.shitshitshitshitshitshitshit!-

Killer POV:

This is ridiculous tbh- but what is scary from that army is the kids with a rifle-

Errors POV:

WhAt THe actUal fUcK!!!!?!

Cross POV:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE COWS! OH SHIT THEIR COMING CLOSER!!!!!!!!

Dust POV:

Blue is evil like wth an army?!?! I knew something was wrong when I didnt see the light stick and squid!

-----------------------------

This is random I'm sorry- I'm still working on the new chapter of this book but while working on it I wanna make a crack chapter so I hope ya like it