Soft Pillows

" You found pieces of me I didn't know existed and in you, I found love I no longer believed was real "

-----------------------------

Atharva Saxena is 28-years-old renowned billionaire but not your pampered rich man who is handed everything on a silver platter . He has more into himself than he lets on, his brutal reality hidden under his facade, all of it after surviving traumatic experience that is darker than his black custom suits and haunts him every day, he doesn't expect more from life, having seen enough, but life has plans for him, one that involves a specific woman who may or may not change him completely.  

The 26-years-old Aahana Kapoor is a daughter of a billionaire but not your snobby, rich bitch, rather sweet, fierce and loyal. In her heart she knew she was destined to marry Atharva from the very first time she saw his picture before their arranged marriage.

So what will happen when she realizes Atharva has no desire for woman and avoids them like a plague under any and every circumstance. Will she able to penetrate her way into his heart and slip under his skin ? 

----------------------------------------

Status : Completed 

 Author : __Dolly 

Tags : love, secrets

---------------------------------------

If you can't find this book just type ' Soft Pillows on wattpad' on google.