I'm An Addict, And You Are MY Drug

He was aimless, she was determined. 

He was sharp, she was blunt.

He had everything, she lacked most of the things. 

His night were sleepless, her night full of dreams. 

He was rich, she was poor.

He was an introvert, she was an extrovert. 

He was insecure, she was confident.

There were many differences between them, but one thing was common - there longing for love, affection and support.

*

Ehan Singha, 16 year old rich boy, who posses the looks any girl would drool and any boy would be jealous of. He was talented, hardworking and kindhearted. but he was void, lonely and aimless. He doesn't know the purpose of his existence.

His parents sent him to boarding school when he was six and till date, no one tried to get back him. He lives in a mansion near his school, his parents proved with. His loneliness was the friend he only had.

*

Ira, 14 year old orphan girl, struggling with her life in an orphanage, where kids were treated like prisoners. She was tried of being in that prison since the day she found in a basket at a railway station. Somebody handed her to the orphanage. Till now nobody knows about her parents.

Neither she tried to know about them nor they came looking for her. All she knows was either she was lost or she wasn't needed.

***

Meet Ehan and Ira, to know how they filled the void space with love and affection in each other's life and addicted to each other.

-------------------------------------------------

Status : Completed

Author :slow_learner

Tags : Emotional, teenfiction