Embarrassed

Back Story

Noah and Dixie had been becoming closer and flirting after Dixie's breakup. It was evident that they liked each other and had even admitted it in front of one other. None of them attempted to hide it. Today Dixie, Noah, Addison, Curtis, and Bryant had planned to spend the weekend in Malibu.

Dixie's POV

*At the beach*

We had arrived in Malibu at 5 p.m. and had left our belongings at Curtis' beach house because we planned to stay for the weekend. The house had two rooms, so I and Addison shared one and the boys shared the other. The rooms were rather spacious, so it worked out well. We had been playing on the beach for practically over two hours now, I and Noah had even shared a few minutes simply gazing into one another's eyes and simply losing all sense of direction in our own reality, we all were living at the time and having our best times without being stressed over anything but we all were tired now, so we as a whole chose to wrap up at the seashore and head back to the house yet Curtis and Bryant had intended to go the night bar close by they asked that if I and Addison wanted to join them but we were worn out and didn't have any wish to go so we both simply choose to return to the house and Noah went along with us just as he didn't drink and wasn't much fond to going out either. We said our goodbyes to Curtis and Bryant and left, knowing that they would be late and that we would be asleep by then.

When I went to change into my nightwear in the restroom, I noticed blood and knew I had just started my period "uhh why? you weren't supposed to be here for like nine days more." I groaned to myself since, I was already feeling a sharp pain arousing in my stomach due to the cramps, which had changed my mood, and now I was just pissed at everything. On top of that, I remembered that I hadn't brought any pads or tampons with me, and I mentally kicked myself for not packing them and not being prepared, but then I remembered Addison was there with me too and she possibly will have either pad or tampon. "ADDISON," I exclaim, "Yes, why are you shouting," she responds. "Can you come here?" "No Dix, I'm too busy trying to figure out what to post on Instagram," she jokes. "It's serious Addi, can you come quickly?" "Coming," she replies, and after two seconds, I hear a knock at the restroom door.  "what happened everything ok?"  "No, I just got my period and I don't have any products, I wasn't supposed to have them anytime soon, do you have any?" I say while being irritated by myself "Oh no Dix! sorry I don't have any either I just finished mine two days ago so I didn't pack any pads or tampons" "Fuck I hate my life" I exclaim, "Hey don't worry I am sure some store or pharmacy will be opened nearby I 'll just go get it" she says, I finally take a relaxed breath and reply her "thank you so much. you are a lifesaver" "I know I know, will be back before ya know " I chuckle at her words and now I wait for her to come back as that is my only option.

Addison's POV

Poor Dix, I really feel bad for her right now having an unexpected period on a trip really sucks. I walk out of my room to go to the pharmacy and see Noah standing in front of the main door, I walk towards the entrance "going somewhere" he asks "um yeah just going to the pharmacy across" I " Addison its 9:30 pm everything is closed by now anyways what do you need, I have some allergy and fever medicines if you want" "uhhh none but thanks" I say not wanting to tell him as I know dixie wouldn't want me too tell about it but I think he saw the worried expression on my face "there is a 24/7 pharmacy in 10 mins drive you can go there, I can drive you" he says trying to help "thanks Noah that will be really great, just give me a minute I will be back" I reply to him going back into the room to inform Dixie.

Dixie's POV

I hear Addison's shoes enter the room "Wow that was quick" I exclaim "Dix the pharmacy across is already closed but Noah told that there is a 24/7 pharmacy in 10 minutes drive, I will go there" she tells, I hate my life " wait did you tell Noah" I ask " no I just told him that I need to go to the pharmacy" " oh ok just don't tell him" "I won't don't worry" " and please be fast I am tired of sitting here" I say and hear her leave the room, I know periods are normal and that I shouldn't be ashamed of but I just didn't want Noah to know because what if he thinks it's gross and I know he isn't like that but I just don't want to.... idk why.

Addison POV

After telling Dixie, I sat in the passenger seat, "Is Dix not coming?" he asks in a questioning tone, "no," I simply reply, not wanting to be interrogated, and luckily he doesn't ask why, but I could see a perplexed and agitated expression on his face, and I don't blame him; he was just driving me to the pharmacy at 9:45 p.m. not having a single clue why and I mentally giggle at the situation." hey are u ok" he asks me again "Oh yeah I am good it's Dix -" and I instantly regret what I said, that's not fair he caught me off-guard I was too busy in my thoughts when I turned to look at him - Oh Boy this guy looked like he had seen a ghost and went into a full-on panic mode "what? - is she okay- what happened- should we go to hospital - Do I turn back- Siri call Di- " "Hey, hey calm down it's not that serious it's nothi-" I cut him but he cuts me off "ADDISON can you just tell me what is happening " he asks worriedly, a look of horror on his face as he attempts to keep his eyes on the road "Noah she just got her period and didn't have any products so she wanted me to go get it"I hear a scoff and slight laugh and I look at him and he says someone just took a whole lot of burned from him "that's it. why didn't you tell me earlier, I got scared as shit" " She didn't want me to tell you " I reply defending myself" "okay" he plainly replies. I was happy for Dix because she had finally found a man who deserved her. When he found out there was something wrong with her, he was appalled, he cared about her, which made me happy, and he was someone I would trust with my best friend, I smile at my thoughts.

Noah's POV

Addison had just told me the reason for going to the pharmacy at this time, and believe me when I say I was relieved by hearing the reason because when she said there was something wrong with Dix, I felt my heart drop and this weird-ass feeling in my chest, I just became scared but everything was ok, but on the way there, I wondered why she didn't want me to know, did I not make her feel comfortable? We go to the store, grab the items, and returned. When we get back, I say good night to Addison, and we both head to our rooms.

I had gotten up early the next morning because I wanted to do something for Dix, so I went out to get her breakfast and some chocolates because I knew they helped during periods. I went to her room and with a tray set out with chocolates, breakfast, and roses; she was sleeping peacefully alone because Addison had gone for a morning walk on the beach. I sit beside her on the bed, the tray on the nightstand, and kissed her forehead, and she slowly opened her eyes and said, "good morning, love," as she sat up and I presented her with the meal. "I feel like a princess" " you are one," I say lightly nudging the tip of her nose with my finger and see her blush. "what is all this for not that I am complaining" " because you deserve it and you got your period so I got you chocolates" "Addison told you ahh I am going to kill her," she says and I chuckle "No need to get all murderous you will know why when she tells you the story "I say kissing her forehead " but why didn't you want me to know are you not comfortable around me" I ask her "No never you are the best you make me feel most comfortable and safe I don't know why I didn't want to tell you I guess I was just embarrassed" she says playing with her fingers " you know you don't need to be embarrassed around me right and i grew up with two sisters so i know" i say reassuring her "mhm" she says and i hug her, she pulls me in and kisses me the kiss was sweet yet passionate "I Love you" she confesses for the first time and i immediately reply with "I Love you too" i had wanting to be say that for a long time but there it was finally. Everything was perfect just both of us in each other's arms and I plan on keeping it that way and soon asking her to be my girlfriend I thought to myself.

A/N

Hey guys, I believe this chapter is a little dramatic, but I had this idea and wanted to write it down. I hope you enjoyed it. let me know if you have any ideas that you'd like me to write about. I love you all!!

~1728 words~