Surprise Me

A/N- I got this idea from 50 Shades of Freed and I am totally not claiming this as mine but I just wanted to write it with the hottest couple Doah (duh🙄). So I hope you guys enjoy it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dixie's POV

Because we had both been busy the last few days, Noah and I decided to have a dinner date in my apartment today. We both had a good time eating and talking about our days; I had just finished my dessert of Apple pie and Vanilla Ice cream, and now we were both staring into each other's eyes. Oh, how hot is he and MINE. And now I just wanted to be intimate with him and make love.

Reaching across the dining table, I grasp Noah's hand, turn it over, and skim my index finger over his palm. "I'd like you to touch me with this." I run my finger up his index finger.

He shifts in his chair. "Just that?" His eyes darken and heat at once.

"Maybe this?" I run my finger up his middle finger and back to his palm.

"And this." My nail traces his ring finger. "Definitely this." My finger stops at his wrist on the bracelet with my initials on it. "This is very sexy."

"Is it, now?"

"It sure is. It says this man is mine." And I skim the small callous that has already formed on his palm beneath the bracelet. He leans forward and cups my chin with his other hand.

"Miss Damelio, are you seducing me?"

"I hope so."

"Dixie, I'm a given." His voice is low. "Come here." He tugs my hand, pulling me onto his lap. "I like having unfettered access to you." He runs a hand up my thigh to my behind. He grasps the nape of my neck with his other hand and kisses me, holding me firmly in place.

He tastes Vanilla ice cream and apple pie and Noah. I run my fingers through his hair, holding him to me while our tongues explore and curl and twist around each other, my blood heating in my veins. We're breathless when Noah pulls away.

"Let's go to bed," he murmurs against my lips.

"Bed?"

He pulls back further and tugs my hair so I am looking up at him. "Where would you prefer,  love?"

"Surprise me," I say with a mischievous smile.

He smirks. "You're feisty this evening." He runs his nose along with mine.

"Maybe I need to be restrained."

"Maybe you do. You're getting mighty bossy." He narrows his eyes, but can't disguise the latent humor there.

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenge.

His eyes glitter. "I know what I'd like to do about it. Depends if you're up to it."

"Oh, Mr. Beck, you've been very gentle with me these last couple of days.

I'm not made of glass, you know."

"You don't like gentle?"

"With you, of course. But you know . . . variety is the spice of life." I bat my lashes at him.

"You're after something less gentle?"

"Something life-affirming."

Noah raises his brows in surprise. "Life-affirming," he repeats, astonished humor in his voice.

I nod. He gazes at me for a moment. "Don't bite your lip," he whispers then rises suddenly with me in his arms. I gasp and grab his biceps, fearful that he'll drop me. He walks over to the smallest of the three couches and deposits me onto it.