How much money do you earn in one hour?

(In this one-shot, Boboiboy is around 5-6 years old.)

----------------------

It was a windy-cold night. No wonder, the weather was sure inhospitable outside . The time was like 11 or 12.

A few rays of light were seen coming out of a window of a house. Inside the house, a boy wearing an orange dinosaur-like hat was sitting on a couch with his father, Amato.

He was doing some important work in his laptop, while his son was just peeping into his laptop.

"Today is sure a cold day, you must sleep now, Boboiboy. It's getting late in night." Amato said, seriously.

"Ok dad but before that, I want to ask something..."

"Yes?"

"Dad, how much do you make in one hour?"

"Huh what."

"I mean how much payment do you get in one hour?

"Why would you even ask such a thing?"

"Please tell me ....dad! I just want to know...!" Little Boboiboy begged while dragging the old man's shirt.

"Fine. I earn 10 ringgits (it may sounds a bit strange but I have no idea about Malaysian currency, so please don't mind it.) in one hour."

"Owow...." Boboiboy got amazed which only made Amato to stare at him at the corner of his eyes.

"Dad? Can I please borrow 3 ringgits from you?"

His question made Amato a bit confused

"If the reason of asking me to get some money is to buy another toy or any comic, then you will not any." Amato replied, a bit rudely.

After listening to his father's reply, Boboiboy went straight to his room and left Amato alone.

Few minutes later when Amato finished his work, he started to think about the conversation with Boboiboy.

"May be there something he really wanted to buy with that money because he really didn't ask for money very often..."

Then he went to Boboiboy's room, knocked on the door and asked,

"Boboiboy..? Are you asleep...?"

"....no dad, I'm awake." Boboiboy answered and quickly opened the door

"I have been thinking that maybe I was too harsh on you earlier. Here's the money you asked for..." Amato apologized to his son and gave him 3 ringgits note with a warm smile

Little Boboiboy sat up on his bed and yelled happily "Oh, thank you dad! You're the best!"

Then sitting back on his small bed, he reached his hand under the pillow and he pulled out some old-cramped notes.

Boboiboy slowly started counting the money while Amato just stood there by the wall.

"Why did you asked for money if you already had some some?" Amato asked while sitting beside Boboiboy. It made him a little bit angry, also.

"Because I didn't had enough but now I do."

Boboiboy arranged all the money he had in a deck and smiled.

"Dad, I have 10 ringgits now. Can I buy a hour of your time? Please come home early from your mission tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."

Amato was crushed. He put his arm around Boi's neck and bring him close.

"Boboiboy..."

*************

Hi everyone...I hope you enjoyed reading.... please tell me in the comments if you liked it (:

Have a nice Day/Night! :D