Episode 1

Property of JaVonta Allen ©

 Kiyoshi = Key-O-she

Hazori = has-or-E

 Chapter 1

Location: Supaiku Kami Village

As the final match of the Supaiku Kami annual tournament begins, the crowd roars and the finals pit Kiyoshirai against his younger brother Hazori.

The match begins quickly as Hazori, being the fastest warrior in the village, quickly gets up to Kiyoshi without any difficulty. However, the armour of Kiyoshi prevents Hazori from doing any damage.

With his fist, Kiyoshi retaliates by throwing a punch, but it is dodged as Hazori continues throwing punches. They have no effect on Kiyoshi, until one of the punches strikes him, causing a hole to appear in his armour. As more and more holes appear, Hazori continues punching, but Kiyoshi remains to stand there as Hazori continues with fury of punches.

Hazori stops as the crowd yells in excitement, pleased to see that Kiyoshi grabs one of Hazori's arms, which now has a dagger coming from it. Hazori is unable to move, as Kiyoshi now goes on the offensive, starting to punch Hazori, who is fast enough to block each of the blows. But the metal punches take their toll and it is too much for Hazori, as the pain causes his arm to go numb.

Despite the pain, he still keeps it up. Hazori, realizing he won't last much longer, decides he has to do something. From the gauntlets on his arms, the dagger begins to extend further out and as Kiyoshi throws one more punch, Hazori drops his arm and takes the blow straight in the face.

It is for a purpose though, and with the arm he dropped, he jabs the blade all the way through Kiyoshi and comes out the back of his armour.

The shock causes Kiyoshi to release Hazori's arm. Kiyoshi's fist continues, as the force of the blows send Hazori flying backwards. Kiyoshi falls to his knees as blood begins to flow out of the holes in his armour and he gets weaker. But the blood begins to drip less and less, as the holes in Kiyoshi armour get smaller until the holes are gone completely.

Hazori is still lying on the ground as Kiyoshi struggles to get back to his feet and begins walking to Hazori. As he gets closer to Hazori, he forms in his hand a giant blade and keeps on advancing, until he is standing directly over Hazori. He prepares to finish the fight, by swinging the blade down onto Hazori, who reacts on instinct.

Hazori, rising his arms up, is able to block the sword with both of his daggers. It doesn't look like it will last very long, however, because Hazori's arms begin to tremble from the force placed them, especially since they're already so painful. As his arms begin falling to the ground, he conceits to Kiyoshi.

The crowd begins to roar in excitement as Kiyoshi is granted the title of the strongest warrior in the clan.

 As the winner of the tournament, Kiyoshi is granted one wish of the village elder. The crowd goes quiet as Kiyoshi makes his request that he be permitted to leave the village.