Chapter 6: You've Got A Friend In Me

MOVIE TIME!!! Louis voice echoed through the apartment. 

"Jesus Christ Louis, tone it down a little!." I said covering my ears.

He just looked down at his feet and sauntered out of the room. Great! Now I feel awful.

I got up from my comfy position next to Niall and walked into his room. I saw him lay down on his bed staring intently at his phone.

I stood at the doorway looking at him. He didn't even glance up once.

I sighed and walked to him bed and sat on the edge.

"Louis I..." I paused not knowing what to say. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm just a little upset at the moment and I said to Zayn before, I get quite bitchy and cranky when I'm upset. Sorry Lou." I spoke, my bottom lip trembling. I didn't like seeing him this way especially when it was my fault.

He looked up from his phone and glanced at me before he placed him phone down and enveloped me into a hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms wrapped around my torso.

"Sorry liv. I overreacted." He confessed.

"Lou....." I replied getting all soppy.

He gave me one last squeeze before letting go and running his hand through his hair.

"You get the quilts and ill get the DVDs." He smiled. "And meet back here in 10 minuets?"

"Sure." I replied. "Ready? Set? Go!" I ran into every room in the apartment grabbing every quilt in sight.

Finally, I was fully loaded with quilts and bed covers. I waddled into Louis room and threw all the duvets on the floor. Wow that was hard work. I wiped fake sweat off my eyebrow in an exaggerated movement before Louis came bursting through the door.

I turned around to see him struggling with the DVDs. I silently laughed at him while he also threw the DVDs on the bed.

"So we can watch Final Destination?" He asked and I shook my head that fast that it hurt.

"I HATE horror movies." I said emphasising the word 'hate'

"Awh, does ickle livi get scared." He said taking the mic.

I gave him the shut-the-fuck-up glare.

He quickly shut up before reading out the rest.  

After a long hard decision we decided on a film....well It wasn't really a film, more of a series...

IDIOT ABROAD.

I think he's absolutely fantastic.

"We've picked!" I shouted placing all the quilts and bed covers on the floor. They all grabbed a duvet and sat on the sofas and single couches.

I placed myself inbetween Niall and Zayn and waiting for the film to begin.

********************during the film********************

"It's not the Great Wall Of China. It's an alright wall. It's the Alright Wall Of China." Karl said on the film.

I bursted into histerics at his sarcasm and forwardness. That's what I love about Karl, he tells the truth and he's also quite mean but he's f@&*ing hilarious.

Karl in India:

"The toilet is too far from the sink and that's not what you need in India. Both are often requied at the same time.

"In the Taj Mahal..."This is where Diana had her photo taken when she was having her problems with Charlie. Everyone said this is why she looked so miserable, but to be honest I think she was just sick of India.

Another attack of laughter.

The film finished and I was on the floor, rolling around and laughing like a lunatic. The boys probably thought I was mental.

When I finally calmed now I say again next to Niall and Zayn, resting my head on Niall's shoulder. I looked to my right and noticed Zayn giving Niall glares.

What's that about?

I shook it off and waited for Liam to put in another film.

I sat there, getting bored from all the advertisement and credits. Finally the film came on and I instantly new what film it was.

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME.....

know what it is yet?

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME  

WHEN THE ROAD LOOKS ROUGH AHEAD 

AMD YOUR MILES AND MILES FROM YOUR NICE WARM BED 

JUST REMEMBER WHAT YOUR OLD PAL SAID BOY 

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!

TOY STORY EVERYONE.

All the boys groaned except for Liam.

"Why do we have to watch Disney!!!" Harry moaned shoving his head in his hands.

"Harry, it's Pixar not Disney, get it right." I sassed back.

"Ooooo." The boys echoed in unison. (Picture of a cat going oooooo, on puss in boots.)

Liam reached over and high fived me.

Harry: 0  

Me: 1

Hahahahaha.

"Right boys, I'm going to sleep." I smiled before standing up and walking in the direction of me and Niall's bedroom. "Enjoy ToyStory Harry." I winked.

"I'm going to hit the sack too, see you in the morning lads." Niall spoke and walked behind me.

I opened the door and froze.

Shit.

There was only one bed.

Shit.

I could tell Niall was thinking exactly the same thing as his eyes were nearly popping out of his head.

"BOYS, WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE BED!!!" I screamed clearly not happy.

"YOU'LL THANK ME LATER." Liam shouted back.

Ooh, I didn't think Liam had it in him. Ill have to get my revenge later.

I muttered a few objections before getting into one side of the bed and rested my head on the pillow. The lights went out and I felt a dip in the bed.

"Don't rape me." I said loud enough to hear but quiet enough so the boys couldn't hear it.

I heard him chuckle before tiredness overtook me

Authors Note: Hello my fellow wattpad readers. I said last time I updated that I wanted 8 votes or 8 votes and I got 8 votes so yay! But I didn't get as many reads as I wanted so for the next chapter I would like 300 reads and 10 votes or 10 comments. Please don't think I'm mean but I want to know what I writing for somebody so yeah....sorry I'm quite an awkward person;)

So for all your observant readers, you have probably noticed that the cover for the book has changed. This is thanks to a reader called @Roshniloves1D she's the one that made it so yay im a happy bunny.

So for her reward I am going to dedicate her in a few chapters and....put her in the story so YAY!!!!!

Read/Comment/Vote/Fan

From BellaMay:)