Chapter 14: Fun and Games

"Uno!" Runa exclaimed, clutching her last card nervously. 

Y/N gave Eidexa a sly side glance, holding a +4 card. The reptile was to his right, and together, they'd be able to get Runa more or less back to her normal amount of cards. 

He placed it, and Eidexa grinned as she did the same, and Runa groaned, dejectedly picking up 8 cards. 

"It's nothing personal," Y/N snickered and Eidexa chuckled. 

"I hate you guys," Runa huffed, but with a faint smile on her face. 

"Yeah yeah." Eidexa said before placing down a card. 

"Uno!" She said, and Y/N looked up. 

"Runa, please tell me you got some plus cards," he said, but she shook her head. 

"Well, shit. Guess we'll just have to place a random card and see." He said. 

Runa placed down a red six, and Y/N placed a blue six. 

"Yes!" Eidexa exclaimed as she put down a yellow six, and Runa and Y/N groaned. 

"Told you guys I'd win," Eidexa said smugly.

"I demand a rematch," Runa said, but Eidexa shook her head. 

"We could do that. Or...we could do something else." She turned to look at Y/N, and Runa nodded. 

"Yeah, we could." The Vallhund smiled and began cleaning up the UNO cards, and Y/N and Eidexa helped her. 

They finished, putting the pack of cards away, and Y/N stretched. 

"Where are we going?" He asked, and Runa looked at Eidexa. 

"Our room," they said, seemingly reading each other's minds, and they all went upstairs. 

Y/N entered their room for the first time ever, looking around. 

Runa's side of the room was all neat and tidy, while Eidexa's side was noticeably messier with several rock posters hung up. 

He sat down on Runa's bed, as the two girls sat on either side of him.