Sleepover

No Warning......

_____________

(M/n) was laying on his bed, face down on his pillow after a long day at school. A sound from his phone brought his attention as he reached for his phone on the nightstand, not changing his position on the bed. When he had his phone he just stared at the lock screen seeing a message from Oikawa telling him that he was on his way over and that the third and the second years minus Kyotani, who didn't want to come, would join them at the sleepover.

(M/n) just looked at the message with a questionable look, wondering why Oikawa texted him saying that he was on his way to his house. Then he remembered the event last weekend when they were hanging out at the mall and Hinata came out of nowhere and decided to join them. (M/n) let out a tired sigh before standing up walking to the bathroom to take a quick shower before the others would arrive.

When he was done showering and changing into some comfy clothes, he made his way to the kitchen, cooking a simple meal for himself so he would have some energy for the night.

Almost thirty minutes later the doorbell rings signaling him that someone was at the door, probably his friends. (M/n) turned off the stove, shouting 'I'm coming' when the doorbell rang again. When the door opened Oikawa stopped himself from ringing the doorbell again as he backed away from the doorstep to stand beside the others.

At the door stood (M/n) wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top. You could easily see the male collarbone and his muscles. Even though (M/n) isn't a big fan of exercising and getting sweaty he still had muscles. Oikawa had even tried to get (M/n) to join the volleyball team, which the (h/c) male immediately declined. Of course, that didn't stop Oikawa from continuing to ask the male the same question until he finally gave up when (M/n) showed no interest in joining the team as a player. Instead, he gave the idea to be their manager which the male agreed to, not seeing the problem with it.

"Are you gonna let us in or are we gonna stand here for the rest of the evening?" Iwaizumi asked, arms crossed "Yeah sorry, come in" (M/n) apologized as he moved away from the door letting them in.

They all walked into the living room. (M/n) told them to make themself feel at home as he walked back to the kitchen to get his food. After a few minutes (M/n) returned to the living room with a bowl of ramen and a glass of water in his hands. He walked up to the couch where the guys had made themself comfortable placing down his food on the little table.

"So what should we do?" (M/n) asked as he took a seat between Iwaizumi and Matsun, taking a bite of his food. "don't know, watch a movie or something?" Makki said. "Let's play some Uno first " suggested Yahaba with everyone agreeing. After a while of playing Uno, everyone started to get irritated at (M/n). Why you might ask? Because the (h/c) male had won every single round they had played and (M/n) teased them about it. They didn't give up but In the end, they never won a single round and decided to do something else instead. And that was playing some truth or dare as they sat on the floor creating a circle and an empty plastic bottle in the middle.

______________

In the beginning, nothing really interesting happened. The truth and dares weren't difficult ones, but the game started to get a little more interesting after some time. Right now it was Oikawa's turn as he spun the bottle, pointing at Watari when it stopped who chose dare. Oikawa didn't know what his kohai should do as he chose the first thing that came to his mind "Let me check through your phone" Watari looked a little hesitant at Oikawa but gave him his phone anyway. When Oikawa was looking through Watari's phone his eyes widened a second when he came across pictures of (M/n) as a smile showed on his face, sending all the pictures Watari had on (M/n) to his phone before handing it back to Watari.

It was now (M/n) turn to spin the bottle. As the bottle spun around, it began to go slower and slower before it stopped, pointing at Oikawa "Truth or dare, Tooru" asked (M/n) "Umm, dare!" Oikawa said excitedly. Like what could go wrong, it would just be a simple dare, right? Oh, how wrong he was. He started to feel a little scared when he saw the evil smile smudge on (M/n) face. Did he choose wrong? Oikawa started to pray in his mind, hoping he doesn't need to do something embarrassing. Unfortunately, it seemed like his praying didn't work as he heard the dare.

"let me dye your hair" Oikawa looks at (M/n) with a horrified look, he never lets someone touch his hair without his permission "Nonononono never, anything else other than something with my hair, please (M/n)-Kun!" He begged the male, shaking his head, trying to get the male to change his dare "Sorry but a dare is a dare"

Oikawa jumped up from his seat on the floor trying to run away but sadly didn't get far as (M/n) managed to catch him, throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Oikawa was trying to get out of his grip, hitting the male back while calling for help from his friends who ignored him and just stared in amazement as the two walked to the bathroom.

Screams could be heard from the bathroom. Some minutes later the sound of the bathroom door opening could be heard as (M/n) entered the living room and Oikawa hiding behind him, not wanting his friends and teammates to see his hair. (M/n) walked back to his seat on the floor leaving Oikawa standing to be himself. It was quiet before laughter broke out, and when they started to quiet down, laughter took over as soon as they saw Oikawa with some deep pink dye in his hair.

"Stop laughing! This isn't funny!" Oikawa exclaimed while he pouted as he sat down "Is it permanent?" Matsun asked (M/n) while laughing " Unfortunately not, I said that he could watch it out later" (M/n) answered, covering his hand over his mouth trying to cover his hard laugh as he looked at Oikawa's dyed hair.

Oikawa was trying to make his friends stop laughing at him, which was difficult, you just couldn't take an angry deep pink-haired Oikawa seriously. When the angry male was distracted Iwaizumi took out his phone taking a photo of his childhood friend. When Oikawa heard the sound of a camera his eyes widened as his head turned to Iwaizumi who was smirking at him, "Hey, delete that!" Oikawa shouted as he tried to get Iwaizumi's phone "Why would I do that when I can use this as blackmail in the future" IwaizSaturdayked as Oikawa stared at him with a scared expression.

When they had calmed down they decided to watch some movies for the rest of the night before going to sleep. As the movie played on the tv, Oikawa glanced at (M/n) from time to time seeing that he was really into the movie to know what happened around him. Oikawa took this chance to sit on (M/n) lap instead and it seemed that the (h/c) male didn't mind him sitting there either because he didn't push him away, instead he wrapped his arms around Oikawa waist and resting his head on top of Oikawa's.

The male smiled when (M/n) hadn't pushed him away but instead cuddled him. A blush visible on his face and his heart started to beat faster and faster. While the two were cuddling and watching the movie they didn't see the jealous stares from the others.

It was nearly midnight when they decided to go to sleep after watching 3 movies, luckily it was Saturday the next day so they could sleep how much they wanted.

_____________

Sorry for not updating for 3 weeks

I don't have an excuse, I have just been really lazy. I will try to update more often, at least once every week if I have the time. This week it may come on Sunday or Saturday because I have 3 tests :(

I feel like I wrote some words wrong and grammar so please feel free to correct me cause English isn't my first language!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed :D