Training Camp

No warning.....

________

It was finally the day of the training camp. The teams who had already arrived, either talking to one another or were packing out their bags from the bus. (M/n) who had just arrived walked across the parking lot to a familiar bus. Aoba Johsai's volleyball team walked one by one out of the bus, stretching their muscles a bit from the long bus ride.

No one of them seemed to notice the (h/c) male behind them until Iwaizumi noticed you  "Ah Good morning, (M/n)" Iwaizumi greeted. The rest of the team turned their heads in the direction of the male as each greeted the male "Good morning" greeted (M/n) back as he stood in front of the group.

"(M/N)-CHAN!" Before the said male could do anything he was tackled into a hug, Fortunately (M/n) managed to wrap his arms around the person and place one of his feet back to keep his balance and not to make the two fall backward. He looked down to see Oikawa's own brown-colored eyes staring up at him with a smile "....Hey to you too Tooru" said (M/n) as he straightened up a little bit with Oikawa still in his arms smiling up at him.

"Oi shittykawa! Let go of (M/n) and take your bag" Said Iwaizumi as he walked towards the two. Oikawa just held the male tighter "No! (M/n)-chan doesn't mind. And stop calling me shittykawa, Iwa-chan" This only irked Iwaizumi as he started to pry the brunette away from their manager. Oikawa only held the (h/c) male tighter (M/n) trying to keep his balance while the team watched with amused faces.

______

After some time Iwaizumi had successfully managed to pry Oikawa off (M/n) as they were now following Nekomata who was showing them where they were going to sleep. When they arrived the guys started to pack up their sports gear. Nekomata continued to walk further down the corridor with (M/n) following after. Nekomata stopped in front of a door and opened it, letting the (h/c) male in. He placed down his bag and thanked Nekomata before he walked away towards where they would be practicing. Closing the door the older man walked away leaving (M/n) to change in peace.

When he was done changing (M/n) made his way to the gym. When he opened the door to the gym he could see his team stretching on one of the courts. What he didn't notice were the eyes that stared at him as he took a seat beside coach Irihata and coach Mizoguchi. People from different teams had turned to look who had arrived when they heard the gym doors open and they weren't really expecting to see a handsome male enter. Karasuno waved to you when you entered, which you returned with a smile, ignoring the visible blushes on some of their team's faces. Kuroo and Kenma just stared at the (h/c) male first wondering what he was doing here but guessed why when you sat beside Seijoh's coaches and had a clipboard in your hand.

They got out of their gaze when Yaku had called for the two to start warming up.

During the practice matches between the teams both Kageyama and Hinata had arrived with the help of Tanaka's sister.

When practicing was over for the day everyone helped take away everything. As (M/n) was picking up some of the volleyballs on the court, picking them up and placing them in the cart. After (M/n) picked up the last of the balls and placed them in the cart he didn't notice the male standing beside him. When (M/n) stood back up he got a little startled when he saw the person standing quietly beside him. (M/n) turned around to face the familiar pudding head

"Ah nice to see you again Kenma!" (M/n) greeted the male "You too" Answered Kenma. Silence came over the two as they stared at each other, and after a minute Kenma opened his mouth "...Are you... a manger?" He asked, "Yeah, but sometimes it feels like am a babysitter!" answered (M/n) with a sigh, Kenma just nodded. "Come on I think it's your team's turn to shower, and I need to help with dinner with the other managers"

You and Kenma walked different ways, he to the direction of where his team was sleeping while taking out his Nintendo. (M/n) was a little concerned, he could walk into something or someone and if he had really bad luck something bad could happen. When Kenma was out of sight, (M/n) turned around walking towards the kitchen where the other managers were.

As soon as he walked into the kitchen the smell of food grace his nose. "Hello, my name is (L/n) (M/n), please call me (M/n), Seijoh's manager" (M/n) greeted the girls. "Nice to meet you (M/n)-Kun! Am Shirofuku Yukie, and this is Suzumeda Kaori, we're Fukurōdani's manager's" The girl named Shirofuku Yukie introduced while the other girl waved to him as she was busy with the food.

"Those girls over there whose chopping the vegetables are Miyanoshita Eri, Ubugawa's manager, and Ōtaki Mako, Shinzen's manager," The said girls greeted (m/n) back while smiling at him "Karasuno's managers are changing but they will probably be here soo-" Before Shirofuku could end her sentence the door opened and two girls walked in.

"Hello (M/n)" Kiyoko greeted the male who greeted her back. (M/n) turned his gaze towards the girls hiding behind Kiyoko. At that Kiyoko moved to the side so the two could introduce themself and if Yachi would get a panic attack she would be there and help. "I think we didn't meet last time, call me (M/n), Seijho's manager," said (M/n) as he gave the girl who panicked a smile. "A-ahh It's nice to me-meet you (M/n)-senpai, you c-can call me Y-Yachi" (M/n) just smiled down at her before reaching his hand to patted her blonde hair "You don't have to be nervous, I don't bite" Yachi's eyes widen as she started to panic in her mind. Did she offend you by any chance thinking she didn't like you or something?

(M/n) saw that Yachi started to panic so he lifted his hand from her head "We should help the others now before the guys come" Kiyoko and Yachi nodded as they helped with making the food for all the six teams.

When all the food was done the teams started to flow in, thanking for the food before they started eating and talking to one another. (M/n) took a free seat beside Yachi and Kiyoko in front of her, ignoring the calling from Oikawa who wanted him to sit with him.

After dinner (M/n) took a shower and changed into some comfy clothes. As he was walking back to where he was going to sleep someone called his name. Turning around he saw Kuroo walking towards him. "Didn't think I would see you again pretty boy, maybe it's destiny" Said Kuroo as he walked closer "Maybe, maybe not, who knows" Answered (M/n), Kuroo who didn't expect that answer just smirked wider "You forgot to give me your number last time, pretty boy?" said Kuroo "Well you didn't ask" Remarked (M/n) "And I don't give my number to random people and this is the second time we meet" The (h/c) male continued "What do I have to do to get your number?" He asked the male "Work for it and we will see" (M/n) smirked at Kuroo before turning around walking to his room to sleep.

_________

(A/N)

When I was done with this chapter and looking through it I saw some misspellings and other things I changed that bothered me. But there will probably be some things I missed cause am blind as fuck.....

Anyway thanks for reading :D