Meeting Rooster And Pudding Head

No warning.......

______________

It was quiet, too quiet, and more peaceful than it usually is for (M/n). It felt a little weird to not be surrounded by so much noise like he usually is. Not hearing the chatter from his teammates or Oikawa's whining about everything, only the sound from people talking and the cars driving by.

But why was it so peaceful you may ask. Well, a month ago, the team received an invitation to a training camp in Tokyo from Nekoma's coach, Nekomata. (M/n) already knew that The Fukurōdani Academy Group which consisted of Fukurōdani Academy, Nekoma High, Shinzen High, and Ubugawa High would be at the camp. They have the camp every year together, but this year they decided, or rather the coaches decided to invite other schools around Japan.

(M/n) didn't know which other schools other than Seijoh and Kurasuno would be there. Sugawara was the one who had called (M/n) and told him that they got invited to the training camp. You could hear the excitement in his voice and when (M/n) told him that his team would also be there Suga got even more happier and excited about the camp.

Anyway, the camp would start two days from now, and (M/n) had decided, with permission from Irihata, that he would travel to Tokyo earlier than the others to get some things for the team and himself to the camp.

And that is what he is doing now, right now the (h/c) male was walking down one of the sidewalks in Tokyo to buy something important he needed to entertain him during the training camp. The store that (M/n) was looking for was in his eyesight as he neared his destination, a game store.

The bell rang as he entered the store, checking through the shelves for something that would be interesting to play. As he was looking around the bell rang as two persons in red tracksuits entered the store, not that (M/n) cared or had any reason to, and continued to look through the shelves, picking up some games that looked interesting and what it was about.

As the (h/c) male was reading about a game he had found interesting he didn't notice the footsteps nearing him.

"Come on Kenma! Don't you have enough games already?" A voice who belonged to the taller of the two with his hair styled like a rooster asked as he walked behind his childhood friend who was looking through the shelves.

"Shut up, Kuroo," the pudding-colored hair said, not even giving a glance to his friend's direction, and continued to look for a specific game he had wanted for some time now.

Not looking where he was going, the pudding head didn't notice the person standing in front of him which resulted in him dumping into the stranger. Surprising himself and the stranger.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," the pudding head said while bowing a little. "Ah, it's okay, are you hurt or anything?" When the pudding head heard the voice that belonged to the stranger he raised his head. Taking a good look at the good-looking male in front of him before shaking his head no.

As he was about to say something to the good-looking stranger he got interrupted by his childhood friend who he had completely forgotten about until now. "Well aren't you handsome," the rooster head said as he stepped closer to the (h/c) stranger.

"Thanks?" (M/n) said, a little unsure if it was a compliment or not.

"The name is Kuroo Tetsurō, but you can call me yours" Was this guy trying to flirt with you, you asked yourself. It wasn't really working and Kuroo saw that but still held his smirk not backing down. You turned your eyes away from the rooster head to the pudding head, guessing that he would also introduce himself.

"Kozume Kenma, just call me Kenma," The male with the name Kenma said in a calm and quiet voice but (M/n) heard him perfectly.

"Nice to meet Kuroo-san, Kenma-san. You can call me (M/n), it's nice to meet you both" (M/n) introduced himself, giving a small smile to the males in front of him. The three started to have some small talks and Kuroo mostly flirted with the (h/c) male.

"It was nice to meet you two but I have somewhere I need to be soon" (M/n) said, checking the time on the clock hanging on the wall, he bid goodbye to the two before he walked away, paying for the game, and left the store.

Sometime later after (M/n) had left Kuroo's eyes widened a little as he remembered something he forgot to ask the (h/c) male "I forgot to ask for (M/n) number! I will probably never meet him again, and he was so hot too!" He cried. People in the store looked in their direction and Kenma moved away pretending to not know the rooster head.

Meanwhile, somewhere else (M/n) suddenly sneezed, was someone talking about him?

____________

Got on summer break last Friday and just wanted to be lazy Saturday and Sunday. I was literally too tired of all the school work and tests the teachers gave us in the last weeks of school. We had like 8 tests and 3 small presentations, like why do the teachers put everything at the end of the school year!

Anyway, now that it's summer break I will update more often, maybe 2 times a week but I will see.

Also, you know when you just get a story in your head and dream all that's gonna happen and that.

I got some when I was writing this chapter and last I updated.

Those are another Haikyuu story, an Sk8 the Infinity, and a Genshin Impact.

I'm not 100% percent sure about the Genshin impact one yet but I will probably do the Sk8 the Infinity and Haikyuu but not completely sure yet.

What do you guys think?