21 ~ I'm gonna fire you

Faiza's Pov

"Why are you here?" I ask Hana, she is looking down to her feet as always.

"Um mam, Mr. Kim send me here as you and Taehyung sir wasn't coming so—"

"Aren't you on the medical team? Then why are you here? You should be in the nursing area, right?" I ask and cross my arms together, I don't know why I'm questioning much but, she seems suspicious, I caught her staring at me and Taehyung every time we talk or sat together. She seems jealous of me, I don't know why.

"Erm mam, the medical team transferred me to Taehyung sir's personal medical team." She replies softly and I raise a brow.

"I see, Taehyung will be there in time." With that I leave the room, not even look back to see Taehyung's reaction.

****

This is the second day of the group's concert in Wembley stadium, they are performing now, after that day when I and Taehyung's argument, we didn't talk too much, he tried to talk to me but I didn't talk, I mean I'm hurt, hurt by his behaviour.

I told Yoongi that I'll be in outside of the country, at least for one month, he didn't say anything nor showed any reaction, I didn't expect anything either. Everything is fading between us. The tiny bit of love which was between us like fairy lights, those small lights are fading their brightness.

"Hey, Nini!" I see Hoseok is coming towards me.

"Hi, Hobi, long time we didn't interact with each other hun?" I place my hand on his shoulder and he smiles brightly.

"Yeah, you know everything right?" I just nod in response.

"By the way, you said you, me and-erm- Lia wants to meet together, so, I guess once this tour ended then we can go for a tour, what do you say?" He asks while massaging the back of his neck nervously, I just chuckle.

"That's a great idea, I'll talk to Lia about this." I smile and he grins hard, I will be very happy if Hoseok and Lia would be together.

****

We're all watching the group's performance on the big screen, as we can't go and stay in the audience side, so, we all stuff are watching everything from backstage.

"That's my boys! Yes!" Hoseok says with great excitement in his voice.

"They are doing great, right?" He asks and I nod in response but Taehyung looks so exhausted and lost, but why? Is it because of me? I'm watching his moves clearly, he isn't smiling, he is holding a straight face, not interacting with fans. The fans are screaming his name but he is not paying attention at all.