It was no one's fault

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄'𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.

𝒩𝓎𝒶'𝓈  𝓅ℴ𝓋

If you wanna know what it's like convincing master, imagine the hardest thing in your life. Now triple that. It's not even close.

"Come on Master why can't I go on missions"

"Your only twelve number nine" he wrote First Spinjitzu Master knows what in his book.

I am standing at his door and not in his study cause he never let's any of us in here.

"So is everyone else". "I can help".

"Number nine we've been over this, you are just not special or useful".

H-he just called me worthless. "Okay master".

I slammed the door. I wanted to show him just how wrong he was. Just then Zane runs up to me, was he being chased by pennywise? I know I used to think I was.

"Nya where master?" He asked. "In his study were else, what's wrong?". But he ignored me and opened the door "Master come quickly it's Morro" he panted.

𝟿 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

No one's pov.

Everyone was gathered around the hospital wing tensed. Nya clutched Jay's hand, it was her way of relieving stress. Zane sat with Pixal's head on his shoulders. Seliel was really worried about her best friend,  Kai and Lloyd exchanged death glances. Cole just leaned his back against a wall.

Wu, Garmadon and Misako walked out with sad faces except Garmadon.

"Brother, if you please" Garmadon insisted Wu to speak out.

Wu sighed " Due to extreme impact from a bullets made of vengestone in his chest Morro has passed away a small funeral is to be held immediately to remember him by" with that the three walked away.

The others were all left in silence and shock. Kai finally spoke up "Good leadership Lloyd" and walked away as the others followed suit.

𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

"We are here to honour the life of Morro, Master of Wind and ninja" Wu announced "he lived like a hero, died a hero and will always remain one in our hearts".

Garmadon coughed up and made his announcement " The ninja have failed one of their own, despite years of training and guidance you allow number eight to die on this mission"

"It wasn't our fault" Seliel sobbed. He was her best friend and he was making them take the blame for his death.

"Yes it is number three, each one of your incapability are what caused this". The others began to sob quietly. "Let this feeling sink in your hearts as you remember how each of you failed".

Garmadon, Wu and Misako each turn to leave.

They stood in silence and stared at Morro's opened casket which only tortured them more.

"Lloyd, you were supposed to be number one this is all your fault" Kai pointed at him. "How is this my fault, I tried my best but none of you are at my power or strength I would have been better off by myself" Lloyd spat "and Seliel you were supposed you guard Morro, I thought he was your best friend".

" Don't blame Seliel" Cole spoke " Morro was just careless,.like he usually is". He was always jealous of Morro. He and Seliel spent so much time together, time she could have spent with him.

"Enough, stop blaming each other" Zane disrupted.

"Yeah guys it was no one's fault" Nya said gently. "How would you know Nya you weren't there, you won't understand" Lloyd said.

Jay finally got fed up and replied Lloyd " Don't bring Nya into this". "Of course you speak up for her after all your both worth nothing" Kai said.

Before Jay could speak again Nya dragged him off leaving the others behind. They could stay there pointing fingers for all she cared. She knew no one did anything.