Three: In the act (nfsw)

✨I'm going to try doing a smut from Helenas prospective, just to see how I like it✨
I hadn't seen y/n for almost a month now we had been sort of dating, I really loved her and wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I didn't know if she felt the same way. I knocked on her apartment door, I was going to suprise her because she hadn't seen me in so long. I waited a few seconds but no reply, the door was open so I pushed it slightly and went in. I walked around the apartment, looking in all the room when suddenly I heard a scream.
"Oh Helena, oh god yes mmmmm uggg!"  Was she? No she couldn't be.
I pressed through the gap in the door and my eyes widened at the sight I saw. There she was, laying but naked on her bed with her hands playing with her clit. She was pretending it was me touching her!
"Oh oh helena I'm cumming, gaaaaa, I'm gonna cum baby" I could feel a wet patch forming in my own crotch area, man was she turning me on.
"Come on then love, cum." I said, walking into the room.
"Helena!" She shouted, frantically trying to get under the covers to make herself decent.
"How did you get in my house?!'
"You left the door unlocked, I came to suprise you, seems like you were enjoying yourself huh?" I teased, she was squirming under the bed sheets, sexual frustration overtaking her body, she just needed to come. I walked over to the bed, took of my coat and kneeled down at the bottom.
"Were you close my love?"
"I-, yes." She blushed terribly
"Would you like some help? Then you don't really have to imagine it's me anymore, you can have the real thing." She climbed over to where I was kneeling and opened her legs.
Her pussy was gorgeously wet. My mouth watering at the wonderful sight before me. I started to lick at her folds and sucked on her clit.
"Oh! Oh! Helena yes! God, keep going!" She was very close already, all she needed was a little push. I stuck my tongue in her as she screamed my name.
"I'm cumming!!!" She screamed, squirting everywhere. She was really blushing now.
"Better?" I asked
"Yes, much, thank you."
"Anything for you love, anything."