Part 1

* At Nekoma Highschool *

  "Shibayamaaaa!!" Inouka scream while running through Shibayama that was standing in front of the school gate. " Good morning, Ino." Shibayama said that while smiling. "Let's go to the gym or we gonna be late." said Inouka to Shibayama. They walked together to the gym for gathering with other teammate. They supposed to gather at 7.00 a.m. before the bus arrived.

When they arrived at the gym.

  "Lev!!! I told you not to eat that before we got into the bus!!" yelled Yaku at Lev that was eating the bread. "But Yaku san, i was hungry." said Lev while doing the puppy eyes. "Eww disgusting." said Kuroo when Lev doing that stuff. "Guyss!!! The bus is already arrived. Coach ask you all to go there as faster as you can." yelled the manager of their team. (lets just imagine that they have girl manager ). They all kept their stuff and faster run to the place that the bus parked.

  "Hey, Shibayama. Can i sit next to you?" asked Fukunaga to Shibayama. "Sure, i dont see nothing wrong. So why not." said Shibayama happily. Then Fukunaga sat next to him. Shibayama heard Fukunaga is mumbling a song so he sang the song.

"Wow Shibayama, i dont know that you can sing." said Yaku who literally sat behind him with Lev next to him. "I just don't have confidence to sang infront of other people except for Inouka." said Shibayama calmly. "Hey Shibayama, if i got hurt today in the match. I want you to replace me and prove all the people that they are wrong about your receive. You are the second hope of our team. Prove it." said Yaku confidently. Shibayama that heard about that being overthinking.

What if they are not wrong?
What if Yaku san really got hurt in the match and i need to replace him?
What if the team lost because of me?

"Shibayama, are you okay? You look space out." ask Fukunaga to him. "Yeah I'm okay." answered Shibayama with a happily smile ever. "Oh yes, i forgot to tell you that we already here." said Fukunaga to Shibayama. Shibayama only nodded. He stand up and stretch his arm a little bit then he starts to walk to his team with Fukunaga.

  They all got in the stadium. "Hey, isn't this the Nekoma team?" Nekoma team heard that voice turn around and they saw Nohebi team. "What do you want, Snake?" asked Kuroo. "Nothing much." said Daishou then he looked at Shibayama. "Your little kitten is so cute, let me borrow him." said Daishou while point his finger at Shibayama. "Don't you dare lay your finger on my teammate." said Yaku angrily. Shibayama is the youngest in the team, everyone want to protect him. That's make other team want to tease him.

  "Daishou, stop picking a fight with Nekoma." said someone. "Oh please Kuguri, why can't you be more sporting?" said Daishou. "Let's go, Inouka, Shibayama." said Yaku. "Too early to go for what?" asked Daishou. "Can you leave us alone for one fucking day?" asked Shibayama. Everyone there shocked because Shibayama is pissed. "Erm so let's go." said Fukunaga.

  They all left Nohebi alone. "Damn that tiny boy is interesting." said Kuguri in his mind.

To be continued